S99's Officer Application

SethyTheSasquatch

In-Game name: DT S99

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:89141742

How long have you been in your current rank?: 08/25/2022

What experiences in leadership do you have?:

Whilst I am yet to be in a current leadership role within this community, I have been a Grand Admiral on another server, alongside this I have been the rank of Chief Constable, on a UK FiveM server, at this rank I was tasked to lead the Police faction within that server, alongside this I have been a Staff Manager on the same server along with a lead Developer. Along side this, I have also been the rank of Commissioner on a popular Arma 3 server, again I was tasked to lead the police faction and deal with any day to day issues, ideas and overall improvement of the faction. During my time within these ranks, I was tasked with leading my respective Faction/team in the right direction, as some may already know, this can be difficult in the beginning when you don't have experience. However, through perseverance and a lot of learning, I would like to think I have done well. However, I am not above learning new things when it comes to leading individuals. Amongst many things, I learnt that when you lead individuals, each one is different from the last, each individual needs to be lead in a different way, alongside this, I have learnt a good level of tolerance and patience when it comes to getting a task done or assigning some people tasks, I know at the start of my time within a leadership role, I struggled with understanding how some people approach tasks and quickly learnt that each person has different ways of doing things. Further more, I believe each leader works differently from one another, I personally love being hands on with the job, I love speaking to individuals who are new, or have recently joined. I enjoy engaging in conversation with a great many people who come into the regiment. Further more, I also have a very good in-depth knowledge of spreadsheets (especially google spreadsheets). While I was head of the Police faction, I would probably visit the google spreadsheet over 20 times a day, I am well versed in adding individuals to a roster, upkeep of a roster, formulas, Java Script. Along side this, while I was head of a Constabulary within the UK Police Server I created a very intricate training/test spreadsheet, with a lot of code to better keep things in order. This training document, was fully automatic, would bring up any individuals prior trainings/tryout notes, along with any major notes that may need to be known by the training officer. Along side this, I believe each leader should have a good knowledge on there peers, while head of the Police it was important for me to know exactly how the force was doing, how each Unit was doing, to make sure no Unit was lacking in content, leadership, and personnel. Whilst doing that, it was very important for me to engage with a wide amount of people from each Unit, each individual with a different opinion or question that they would expect me to answer. Lastly, I believe I learnt a good amount of time keeping, I quickly understood that in order to better spread my time with all the tasks I was assigned too, it was important for me to make each minute count while I was around to do things, it was important for me to spread my time wisely and not to overload myself with too many tasks at once.    

Why do you want to be an officer?(150+ Word minimum)

Firstly, I would like to be an officer as I enjoy playing as a Death Trooper, truthfully it is the only thing I am interested in when it comes to regiments within the server, I enjoy playing every day for multiple hours, I enjoy speaking to everyone who is in the regiment. As I enjoy Death Troopers so much, I feel I should push myself to become an officer and help the regiment in any way that I can, as stated above, I believe I have a lot of useful skills that can help the Death Trooper regiment. Alongside this, I enjoy doing trainings as NCO, and I would like to take on some added responsibilities to help in any way that I can. Further more, I love helping individuals when it comes to learning new things that will both benefit themselves and the Death Troopers. Whilst being on Death Troopers, I have held a very good amount of daily hours when it comes to playtime, with this in mind, I believe I would be around a lot whenever someone may need help. Alongside this, I want to become an officer as I want to push myself even more, I want challenge myself to new things and most importantly learn new things, although I believe I have a lot of leadership skills, there is never enough chance to learn more.

What makes you stand out amongst the others?(130+Word minimum)

As stated prior, I believe I have a lot of prior leadership skills. However, I am aware that I have yet to be in a leadership position on this particular sever. Though I believe, while being in this regiment I have definitely shown that I have good intentions and only want the best for the Death Trooper Regiment. Further more, I feel I stand out from other by my overall daily activity. I am on every day for multiple hours a day. However, I know that hours are not everything, its what you do in those hours that is important and I believe I push myself every hour that I am on. Alongside this, I believe my man management is what stands out when it comes to my leadership abilities, I believe I excel at communications with other peers, I understand each individual on how they conduct themselves whilst on the Death Trooper Job. I am very good at understanding how to get the best out of someone, regardless on who that person may be. Furthermore, I believe that my time management is another thing that stands out. I know that for me personally, I do not like not doing anything. I always like to keep busy, for example, my try-outs, I personally believe if I am not busy then I should be doing something productive rather than not doing anything at all. Which is why while I am an NCO, whenever I am not busy, I will do a try-out. Alongside this, I believe I stand out from other people by my amount of humility. I know that regardless of my rank, my skills or my experience I am not above any individual within this regiment. I believe each individual within this regiment has a right to express there opinion within reason. I know that regardless of my rank, I should always except any constructive criticism. 

Do you understand that if you fail to meet the expectations of an officer you can be removed from your position? I understand this statement.

Do you understand that receiving a strike will result in an immediate demotion? I understand and will uphold every value that is expected of me.

Edited by SethyTheSasquatch

Apparently I need to put something here. 

Holy smokes!, i just gotta say this is a really great application. Your expierences are well-noted, and with also showing the exact mindset we need in the officer core. You also aren't afraid of any critcism to make sure you are at tip top shape. In all honesty i don't have much to say, but good luck!.

+Support

Edited by Hi Joel
  • Like 1

Former DT EX5
Former L21 of DT TI-23
Retired DT VCMDR EX5

3 hours ago, The Best Tuna said:

+ Support 

- Great Guy

- Great App

- Your are very active on the server and in DT 

- I feel like you would make a great officer

Summer 2022 ❤️
FMR. 501st VCMDR - ARCAL Former Royal Guard VII Best Duelist
Ex: Moderator|| Ex. Gamemaster VI
season 4 episode 10 GIF by Star Wars

6 hours ago, The Best Tuna said:

+ Support 

- Great Guy

- Great App

CURRENT: Top G         #justiceforTrojan#slideforRacc
ezgif-5-6a7d47b9cc.gif.55b27bb40b576a3d5afd9c6988c3a6ae.gif
ex.DT VCMDR UNO/DT F16/DT M36IF HSL Eet Ptaa IF6NOVA BHSL LTCOL BARD
"We were on the verge of greatness. We were this close to providing peace and security for the galaxy". -Director Orson Callan Krennic

7 hours ago, The Best Tuna said:

+ Support 

- Great Guy

- Great App

Current
N/A

Former
                   Shock ERUO Major Banana Jr| DT 2LT SN03 DT 2LT CO2x2/DT NCO CO2x3|Shadow Guard/Saber Guard/ Senior Honor Guard Cold| IC DME SSGT Cold|Pyke Enforcer SR Cold

On 8/25/2022 at 2:46 PM, The Best Tuna said:

+ Support 

- Great Guy

- Great App

Current:  DT SC01

On 8/25/2022 at 1:46 PM, The Best Tuna said:

+ Support 

- Great Guy

- Great App

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

• Crunch locked this topic