ENT staff application   

4 members have voted

1. 1. Should ENT be a trial moderator

• yes
    • no

What is your in-game name?: ENT

What is your steam name?:ENT

What is your steam ID?:STEAM_0:0:151281508

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) No but i can learn and gain more experience from GM staff team

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 2 years ago

What date did you make your forums account? August 20 2020

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Darth

How many warns do you have on the server? 3 warns

Have you donated? yes, i have bought lord, darth , some lightsaber item and sawtooth crystal

What rank are you applying for? Trial mod

Have you read the staff guidelines at

You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: MYST( Malaysia time)

Permission (Admin+ need this): Apple

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length): I believe i have deserve the rank because i have been on the server everyday and have a good activity. i have been on this server for 2 years and i have understand the server rules and MOTD. I will be fair to everyone in the sits and be professional. i am a type of calm and dedicated person, this helps me to understand the situation better if there is a problem. I will do my best to keep the server fun and uphold a rules of it. when it comes to serious or professionalism situation, I can be focus and try to deal with any situation. If i have any problem or does not know how to do, i will always call my higher ups to help me in hard situation

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: First, i will bring him to a sits with me and ask him to be quiet(verbal warning) and be matured. If the person keep on cursing me, i will mute and gag him. Secondly, I will ask him why did he Mass RDMing and if he say he purposely do it, i would give a warn to him but if i have an evidence that he is a repeated offenders, then i would have to ask an admin to give a stronger punishment to him since i as a trial moderator does not have any power to ban or kick people.

Edited by ENT

"That's that, and this is this."

Black Silence

• ENT changed the title to ENT Staff Application

Massive + Support

-great guy

-active on server

-great application 

-knows what the role entitles

-I believe will make a fantastic fit to the staff team

Senior Moderator  Walker  Death Troopers  HX7  Royal Guard  Shadow Guard  Walker  |   EX : SHGO Lore Senior Guard Walker/Vacander Jax | EX Shock Command  Lieutenant Colonel Mayhem & K2S0 

6 hours ago, Walker-Mayhem said:

Massive + Support

-great guy

-active on server

-great application 

+ Support! Best of Luck ENT

14 hours ago, Walker-Mayhem said:

Massive + Support

-great guy

-active on server

-great application 

+Support

I've worked with ENT in multiple instances whether it be in Death Troopers or some other means. He is a dedicated and active person, and knows his roles and exceed expectations.

ENT would be an amazing addition to the staff team!

Great applications as well!

Good luck!

Former/Retired:

Death Trooper LTCOL/SV02/Commander

Assistant Head Gamemaster + Senior Admin

Current: Crunch's Son

10 minutes ago, Daze said:

+Support

I've worked with ENT in multiple instances whether it be in Death Troopers or some other means. He is a dedicated and active person, and knows his roles and exceed expectations.

ENT would be an amazing addition to the staff team!

Great applications as well!

Good luck!

ENT always surprises me. Honestly already thought he was a staff member. Definitely deserving. +Support

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

17 hours ago, Walker-Mayhem said:

Massive + Support

-great guy

-active on server

-great application 

Amazing work from him in the past and present as well. Nice guy, would be great addition 

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

+ Support 

It seems that he could be an efficient staff member he is willing to learn as well, and I will say as well that he knows how to handle a Staff sits properly.

!!{GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR APPLICATION}!!

| Former: IQ Eighth Brother | Former: IQ Ninth Sister | Former: Junior Managment Team | Former Head Game Master |
rogue one GIF by Star Wars

19 hours ago, Iceberkk said:

+ Support 

It seems that he could be an efficient staff member he is willing to learn as well, and I will say as well that he knows how to handle a Staff sits properly.

!!{GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR APPLICATION}!!

🙂

Ex Chief Aviation Officer | Ex IF Agent | Ex Moderator

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.4420c9844c2bff16003cc2875441bc72.gif