4 members have voted

1. 1. Do i become Staff

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?:  Pizzaguy

What is your steam name?: andromeda 

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:580898666

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) No

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) around the end of may

What date did you make your forums account? May 31

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?  User

How many warns do you have on the server? 0

Have you donated? No, But i did buy a Tactical insert 

What rank are you applying for? Trail Mod

Have you read the staff guidelines at 

You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: MST

Permission (Admin+ need this): Apple

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length): I believe I deserve this rank because I have been in gaminglight long enough to understand the basics of staff, as I am a VM in the starfighters and I understand what to do and take on people misbehaving. I have all ready dealt with minges and dealing with them accordantly, and I feel that I could help the staff team with sits and minges of all sorts. I know how to act professional and will act professional at all times.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?:
First if he was non stop cursing me or another Staff I would give him/her a verbal warning and if he/her keeps doing it I would Gag and freeze them till I need him to tell me his side, then for the Mass Rdm I would look at clips and logs and if it proves they MRDM I would ban them accordingly.

Edited by Pizzaguy11

R SF WCMDR Pizzaguy | Ex Marshal|2X Ex Vice Marshal Pizzaguy | Last Shadow Overseer 
Last Cobra Overseer |SF OFS SL Pizzaguy

+Support

- Your application looks better than what it was in it's previous state.

- I've seen you many times in game and seem to be active.

Thank you for fixing your application!

Good luck!

Edited by Daze
  • Like 1

Former/Retired:

Death Trooper LTCOL/SV02/Commander

Assistant Head Gamemaster + Senior Admin

Current: Crunch's Son

2 hours ago, Daze said:

+Support

- Your application looks better than what it was in it's previous state.

- I've seen you many times in game and seem to be active.

Thank you for fixing your application!

Good luck!

Very true, app def looks better and I have also seen you on frequently.

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

I'm taking a chance here.

Pizzaguy displays all of the abilities that a staff member needs to have and I feel that he would do amazing in this position but this app is short. I think my personal accounts with you and how you act outweigh the negative of a short app.

+support.

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

3 hours ago, Crunch said:

Pizzaguy displays all of the abilities that a staff member needs to have and I feel that he would do amazing in this position but this app is short. I think my personal accounts with you and how you act outweigh the negative of a short app.

+support.

| Former: IQ Eighth Brother | Former: IQ Ninth Sister | Former: Junior Managment Team | Former Head Game Master |
rogue one GIF by Star Wars

13 hours ago, Crunch said:

+support.