The Ghost and the Pill

Hampter

Test idea - 25/25- Don't think anyone has done a test like this in a long time! Good work, keep making unique test ideas!

Grammar - 25/25- Outstanding! Keep up the great work!

Presentation/format - 20/25- Format brings back memories. Pretty sure Tree used this format 😞. Don't think this is a unique testing format but it's still a good format either way.

Quality/length - 25/25-

Overall : 95/100- Amazing Log, Grammar, format, and great presentation! Loved every aspect of this test and I can't wait to see more like this! Keep up the good work!

HOR CRYPTONUS
 Username: Cryptonus

Head of Research | MTF A-1 LCPL PINE

"[OOC] Trial Moderator | MTF E11 MRK LCPL Prox: Alexx why did you suck me?" - Prox

11 hours ago, Above the Law said:

Test idea - 25/25- Don't think anyone has done a test like this in a long time! Good work, keep making unique test ideas!

Grammar - 25/25- Outstanding! Keep up the great work!

Presentation/format - 20/25- Format brings back memories. Pretty sure Tree used this format 😞. Don't think this is a unique testing format but it's still a good format either way.

Quality/length - 25/25-

Overall : 95/100- Amazing Log, Grammar, format, and great presentation! Loved every aspect of this test and I can't wait to see more like this! Keep up the good work!

I have no clue how to make formats like that, I was going to just type it originally here on forums but saw the templates last second. But thanks for the grading!