Klondu's Trial Moderator Application  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Should Klondu be a Trial Moderator

• yes
    • no

What is your in-game name?:  Klondu

What is your steam name?: [GL] Bloodyfork

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:497585588

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)

Yes, I have been staff on other servers before, but I will say that that experience is somewhat limited.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)

7/2/22

What date did you make your forums account?

i am unsure exactly, but I know it was like a week after joining the server.

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?

Gamemaster

How many warns do you have on the server?

1. this warn is from when I was getting used to my KOS perms on RG, and I killed someone I shouldnt have.

Have you donated?

Yes, I am Lord rank

What rank are you applying for?

Trial Moderator

Have you read the staff guidelines at

You will be tested on it:

yes.

Timezone:

CST

Permission (Admin+ need this):

none needed

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length):

I usually play late at night, and have noticed that there is not a lot of active staff on as late as I play. I would like to help rectify this problem. I would like to help out the server in bigger and better ways than just with my roleplay job, and I think staff is an excellent way to accomplish this. 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?:

I would Mute and gag them, since they are openly disrespecting me in the staff sit. I would then explain to them what it is they did wrong, and why they cannot curse at me. I would also explain that massRDM is wrong and warn them for both staff disrespect and MassRDM. At this point, since a trial mod cannot hand out bans, I would call for a moderator to handle the ban portion of the punishment.

Edited by youmassacredmyhandwithafork
fixing a few issues

Current Royal Guard Vice Sovereign Sun Tzu

"The Saber Guard Defense Force"

Former: Saber Guard Primus

Playing Star Wars GIF

-support

-very little detail on the last 2 questions, and being in GM is great, but just saying i want to help out the server isnt gonna get you in staff.

- last question, barely any detail and seems rushed.

- fix up these questions and ill reconsider my -support to maybe a +support.

EDIT:
+support

- Changed up the sentences and added a little bit more detail, but seems good enough to me.

- Very active upon the server, see you on a ton.

- Chill and nice guy. Good potentional  for staff team.

Edited by Icer
Changing from -support to +support
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Icer said:

-support

-very little detail on the last 2 questions, and being in GM is great, but just saying i want to help out the server isnt gonna get you in staff.

- last question, barely any detail and seems rushed.

- fix up these questions and ill reconsider my -support to maybe a +support.

Topic has been edited with these revisions in mind.

Current Royal Guard Vice Sovereign Sun Tzu

"The Saber Guard Defense Force"

Former: Saber Guard Primus

Playing Star Wars GIF

+ support

I see Klondu on after and have to say I think he’d be a good addition to the Staff Team. He’s never caused any issues that I’ve seen and seems very laid back yet knows the rules and not to break them.

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

+Support

I would like to see Klondu become a staff member in my eyes. Even though there is technically no word minimum, it is still a bit shorter than my liking for an application, but I have seen you do good things within the community.

• Like 1

Former/Retired:

Death Trooper LTCOL/SV02/Commander

Assistant Head Gamemaster + Senior Admin

Current: Crunch's Son

6 hours ago, Daze said:

+Support

I would like to see Klondu become a staff member in my eyes. Even though there is technically no word minimum, it is still a bit shorter than my liking for an application, but I have seen you do good things within the community.

I like this app but pretty much Daze says it all. I’ve also personally seen Klondu on quite a bit and it is always at a later time with not much staff active/ at their PC.

• Like 1

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

+ Support 

On what I have read he seems to be committed on making the server a better place for the players of the ImpereialRP server as well as he has been here on the server for a long time, he has one warning but I will say that mistakes are things that every person makes and for him I will say that he could be trusted on being on the Staff Team.

!!{GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR APPLICATION}!!

Edited by Iceberkk
  • Like 1

| Former: IQ Eighth Brother | Former: IQ Ninth Sister | Former: Junior Managment Team | Former Head Game Master |
rogue one GIF by Star Wars

On 8/19/2022 at 8:55 PM, Daze said:

+Support

Ex Chief Aviation Officer | Ex IF Agent | Ex Moderator

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.4420c9844c2bff16003cc2875441bc72.gif

• Head of Staff

ACCEPTED!

Please contact a JMT+ for staff training whenever you are available

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander