Chillo's RRH Application!

Dr Clef

In Game Name: 

Steam ID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:91255427)

Discord ID (Ex. Pinbal#5433):Chillo#9378

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst): Guardian

Current RP Ranks Held:E11 RCT, RM Medic, and possibly a D5 recruit coming up

Has anyone recommended you to apply for the RRH program? (If not, it's fine): no, but I have always considered joining it due to the fact that I may be a great asset to it

If applying for Analyst please link notable test-logs here: nope

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof): Roughly 17, sadly. Thankfully I havent gotten a warn in a little while, and I don't plan on getting one any time soon

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team: Well, I feel I would be a great asset to the RRH team due to me having great aim and being very active, and being determined to do my best on said jobs. I always try to be nice, although I can troll a little, usually bringing laughs. Hell, even one time I went to gate A and delivered a pizza! But that's going off topic, anyways, I feel I should join the RRH because I feel I would get along very well with the higher ups and the overall server!

Why should we accept you: Well, to start off, I am very active, usually being on 3-9PM! I am very active on All my roles, and try my hardest to get along with everyone! I also have applied for many MTF ranks, and have been trying my hardest to stay out of trouble (and failed occasionally.) Of course, every time I feel I may break the rules, I (occasionally) re-read the motd to make sure that I do not break anything. Anyways, that's all!

20220816180607_1.jpg

Heavy -support

-Little effort put into app

-6 warns in august alone (8/1 to 8/17/22) most recent one being from the 14th and 13th

2 hours ago, Dr Clef said:

I havent gotten a warn in a little while

You sure?

-No name on app

-no SteamID on app

-low ranks

-only been in E11 for 2 days

Overall I do not think you are fit for RRH. Make yourself known on the server and get a good reputation. But for now there is a lot of concerns about this so heavy -support 

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

19 hours ago, Its Buck said:

Heavy -support

-Little effort put into app

-6 warns in august alone (8/1 to 8/17/22) most recent one being from the 14th and 13th

You sure?

-No name on app

-no SteamID on app

-low ranks

-only been in E11 for 2 days

Overall I do not think you are fit for RRH. Make yourself known on the server and get a good reputation. But for now there is a lot of concerns about this so heavy -support 

Alright sounds good lad I'll try to fix my rep, then I'll try again. Putting this in my notepad for next time

Also about the low effort im gonna be honest I tried my absolute hardest, just couldnt come up with much, I'll try to add more, also about the ids and name i just missed em -w-

-Support

-very low ranks
-no experience at all
-bringing laughs is not what RRH do
-almost no efford on the app
-most of my experiences with him weren't good.
-generally unfit

Scapune/Nu7 SSGT/ "gmod kiddo"/F16C
40967706_yesowo.png.6fbaa3dd5806c1489560a722bb6dddba.png

Scapune

"Nothing lasts forever"
peace out and have fun everyone 😜

• 4 weeks later...

rsz_alpha1.png

DENIED

Unfortunately, this application into the Red Right Hand Program has been denied. This can be due to Inactivity, Behavior Issues, or generally being unfit for Alpha-1 at this time.

Reapply in 2 weeks

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Hoovy locked this topic