Should i be NCO (please explain)  

1. 1. Should i be NCO (please explain)

• yes
    • no

What is your in-game name?:Rusty

What is your current rank?:SPC

How active can you be?:almost every day

What is your time zone?:EST

What can you bring to Shock as a NCO?:if I were given the NCO role I would bring my experience to shock as a ex officer as well as my time and effort to train more shock so that shock can always be active. I will always achieve quota and rarely take time off as my schedule will always be open i can also offer immense help to enlisted and my NCO piers due to my wide amount of knowledge as a ex officer for shock. I will also explain confusing things to enlisted who have just joined shock as well as important things that are sometimes not explained in detail when needed to be and can sometimes get enlisted in trouble. I wish to make every new enlisted and current enlisted feel at home in shock.

Why should you be trusted?:I should be trusted for the role of NCO due to the fact i was an officer for shock and a moderator for the server i also have three weeks ingame time mostly spent on working up the ranks during my first time in shock. I will also put all my effort and time into shock so that i may be trusted for future roles. As an NCO the last time i was in shock i never missed quota and almost always did more then what i needed to do.

Do you have any warns on the server?:no i believe i do not

Current: Ω OSLD CPT 1309 Niner Skirata

Retired: Ω 1136 Darman SkirataΩ 3222 Atin Skirata First ever Deputy Hazard SupervisorLast Ever Demo Vice Lead - 501st ARCTRN 1SG Rusty 8509 - SF OFS Warrant Officer Rusty - IC Vice Commander 1140 Fixer Admin Rusty - IC OSLD MAJ 1309 Niner First Ever ISB Junior Operative - Last Naval Agent Gideon Hask IF2 DT V07- DT CPT EL9 - DT SN04 - Shadow Guard VI Scythe -  Shock CPT Rusty                                                             

spacer.png

#InfernoRangers

+Support
-Active
-Is fit for this postion

-Has experiance as a shock NCO as he was an Officer in shock
Best Of Luck!

Current
N/A

Former
                   Shock ERUO Major Banana Jr| DT 2LT SN03 DT 2LT CO2x2/DT NCO CO2x3|Shadow Guard/Saber Guard/ Senior Honor Guard Cold| IC DME SSGT Cold|Pyke Enforcer SR Cold