Reeses D5 Application

Reeses

Name- Reeses
Steam ID- STEAM_0:0:24804972
Discord Name- Reeses#1117

Rank and branch (Nu7, E11, CI, Security)- CI SFC

List any punishments you have been given (warns, bans, Strikes, etc)- 1 warn

Why do you want to join Delta-5?
Well, I joined D5 but did not have the time to do anything, so I got removed. Recently I have gotten more time and I have gotten better at PVP and in my opinion, I would be a great MTF  every since D5 was implemented I always thought those guys are so cool. Then I saw the requirements I was like I won't ever have the time to do that. Now with applying, I finally have the chance to join probably one of my favorite MTF groups or any group on the server. I will be respectful and on D5 a lot and I hope one day to make it the most active MTF group on the server.

Why should we let you into Delta-5?
I think I should be let into D5 because I'm very respectful (A bit of a minge sometimes) But I get serious when I need to be and even though I have 1 warn I am trustworthy to be active and respectful. I have already made a couple of friends in D5 and I see what the group does. I know that it is quite exclusive and I will do my very best to uphold the standards that we have been given and more in the future. I hope you think I am fit enough to join this fantastic group.

Do you promise to uphold any and all community, server, and SOP rules and RP values?
Yes

warns.PNG

Current Ranks: None LMAO
Former Ranks: SCP RP: Former CI 2LT l  l Former D5 2LT l Former Senior Moderator l Former RRH Guardian Juliet 7 Level 100 Gang
Imperial RP: Former DT 1SGT l Former IF Senior Agent l Former Naval Commander 
Police RP: Former Police CPL l Former SRT PVT l Worst Police RP PVPER