Gold/None

How long have you been playing on the server?:

8 weeks

Have you read the SCP-RP Event Team Guidelines:

Yes!

How many warns do you have? (Screenshot):
image.thumb.png.707aa13ee9c1d83c4b9e3a4161fa0f5e.png

Why do you want to join event team?: 
I have been on the server for quite a while and I enjoy being a part of the community, participating events and even PT is always attractive to me and made me wanna do one myself.  I'm active at Off hour due to I live in GMT+8 time zone, when the server is kinda boring and people have nothing to do, it is the best timing for me to host or co-host event to make my fellow have some fun instead of standing in hallway and wait for something to happen.

Why should you be trusted to be part of the Event Team?: 

I'm a dramatic and friendly guy, with a good reputation in the server (or at least among those who know me). All I wanna do is to make people feel happy and entertained, to improve their roleplay experience and rank up the server. Be warned or not, I might have broken some rules in the past 8 weeks but I also learn from those mistakes. I respect people and never cross their line, pay responsibility for what I did, and most of all I'm willing to communicate with others when problems occur.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: 
No, but I'm willing to learn.

Describe an event you could create (Be specific):

Despite the Death Match event, I would like to make an Event that is more RP likely.

I call it "Storytime", Player will be striped and be given keys and fists/ 100 HP and 0 Armor. They are caged in an area (Event Room) where there's a narrator telling a "short story" (1. A pirate who is lost somewhere in the ocean and is never seen again2. a fireman saved a baby trapped in a house and earned a medal3. a doctor who gone insane and decided to kill everyone) at the beginning of the event, and there would be humanoid anomalies patrolling around key props and interact with players. These "creatures" could be hostile or friendly. Players must find the key prop to get out of the area or they will die there, there are props scattered everywhere and those props might be or might not be connected to the exit. there's 3 key props in total which are "mini_boat"/"doll01"/"jar01b" that are connected to pirate/fireman/doctor. Players can ask Anomalies to follow them when they think they found the key prop. The anomalies(ET) will tell them if they are correct or not.

1. Pirate will be TP to a random place of the event scene.

2. Fireman will be released and can observe or go back to save his/her pal, if going back the location of doll will be changed.

3. Doctor will be given a pistol and is allowed to kill everyone inside the event scene.

The winner could only be Fireman or Doctor, depending on if the doctor killed everyone or not (that includes the fireman). The more people fireman saved the more money he/she can get. The winner will be given 500K and if 1 life saved = +100K.

+Support
-Great app
-Very friendly and active
-Experienced with the server
Core doesn't have a lot of experience with ulx, but I believe that he is going to make a great addition to ET and will learn really quick.

On 8/13/2022 at 8:43 AM, Giga said:

+Support
-Great app
Core doesn't have a lot of experience with ulx, but I believe that he is going to make a great addition to ET and will learn really quick.

#RipRND you will be missed

On 8/13/2022 at 8:43 AM, Giga said:

+Support
-Great app

On 8/13/2022 at 3:43 PM, Giga said:

+Support
-Great app

Current: |{Clan} U.I.U Junor Agent|Lead Researcher| 

Former/Retired: Research Assistant Manager-SCP-RP: Senior Moderator 

• Piller unlocked this topic
  • Piller unlocked and locked this topic