Should I be T-MOD?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should I be T-MOD?

• Yes.
    • No.

What is your in-game name?: soup95

What is your steam name?: soup95

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:485218185

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, ROBLOX, SCP SL discord servers and that's all I can think of right now.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 2020 I would say.

What date did you make your forums account? I made my fourms account on March 7, 2021.

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Palatium 

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot) image.png.b794f1d22b4332ea2673853ce8ad27f1.pngIt looks bad dosn't it. And 1 ban for the 10 warns.

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator.

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No of course not.

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes of course!

Timezone: EST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I would like to become A trial moderator because I would like to help out the community make the rule breaking come down a bit and make sure everybody is having a fun and pleasant time I would also like to make sure staff is doing the right tings of course and I believe when I am staff I shall be the best I can be because I am a hard worker I never quit and make sure I never leave unless people need my help I would also to make sure that everybody is having a fun time RP's are taking place normally nobody is being racist or breaking any rules at all and that is why I should become a Trial Moderator here at GamingLight Police RP! People also have to abide by the rules and a quick sit they can get back to roleplaying too Aswell!. And I am a honest person I actually banned myself so I WILL own up to my mistake NO MATTER WHAT.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would first bring them to a sit I would get bystanders that may have or did witness the Mass RDming then once I have enough evidence that they Mass RDM'ed I would bring them to a sit and if all they did was curse at me I would gag/mute them tell them what they did (Depending On their playtime if it was like 20mins to an hour it would be a verbal warning if not it would be a perm one.).

And just came back from 6 month break too aswell.

Edited by soup95
Added the ban and honesty. RQ Added 6 month break. ADDED POLL!

PoliceRP Moderator.

PD MSGT,SS SA,USMS DSAC,DF PVT,EMS PM

Previous: USMS CMA,SS DD, Police RP SNR Mod.

+/- Support

I've see you on a lot lately but considering you just came back from a 6 month break I would keep up the activity and read over the staff guidelines some more. For the Mass rdm question it would be a 5 day ban, not a verbal warning. You do seem like a good dude though!

-No poll

• Like 1

EMS Deputy/Assistant Head FTO | Trooper Lieutenant| 
UMC MERCENARY 

• Head Admin

+/-Support

-You are a friendly person and I'm glad that you are back. But I'd wait a bit seeing as you came back from a 6 month break.

-Good Luck!

• Like 2

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I

Accepted

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Head of Staff within the next 48 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. 

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

~PoliceRP Senior Management Team

• Like 2

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC