Kiars Trial Senior Guard Application

Kiar

Kiar for Trial Senior Guard  

1. 1. Should Kiar become Trial Senior Guard?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in game name?
Kiar

What is your in game rank?
VI

Are you in shadow guard?
Yes, I am.

How long have you been in Royal Guard?
2 months.

Why do you want to become a Trial Senior? [150+ words]
I am highly dedicated to the Royal Guard battalion and have thoroughly enjoyed my time in this battalion more than any other.  However, due to the limitations of NCO, I believe it is best if I pursue the rank of Trial Senior Guard. By becoming a TSG, I can begin encouraging more NCO and Cadet activity via announcements, begin making more RG based events, and become someone that NCO's and CDT's come to and look up to when they have questions or concerns. I want to be able to guide NCO's and CDTs on the right path and ensure their activity will always be consistent and fun. I've put in a lot of my free time into Royal Guard and will always do so, with or without the position of Trial Senior Guard, however, I can do so much more to help the battalion I enjoy being a part of by becoming Trial Senior Guard.

How could you assist Royal Guard command with this rank? [100+ words]
By allowing me the opportunity to become a Trial Senior Guard, I can assist the higher ups by lessening the burden that is placed on them. I will also be able to assist the Royal Guard Command by helping NCO's make creative sims that will encourage more activity within the battalion and on the server as a whole. I will also be more than willing to help Command with whatever they need. I will always be there for NCO's and CDT's and become someone that they aspire to be. I will also always be here if the Royal Guard Command need any help or opinions on decisions that need to be made, whether if it is for a document, or an opinion on a CDT/NCO, to anything in between.

How many strikes do you have?
0 Strikes

Do you have any prior experience in being an Officer? (If yes, explain)
I have prior experience being an Officer within SF, reaching the rank of 2lt and becoming part of their Shadow Wing, leading the fellow SF in battle. I also have prior experience being Low Command for Maintenance on gaminglights SCPRP server where I would come up with events and RP ideas that other maintenance members would be able to use to further let them enjoy their time on the server.

What Qualifications could you bring too the Royal Guard Officer Team?
Based on having previous experience with being officer in SF along with being a prior low command on SCPRP, I believe I am qualified to become part of the Royal Guard Officer team. I'm professional, always try to make time to attend the meetings even when I'm at work, and I will continue to always host sims and training and train cadets. I'm approachable and will always have my discord open to anyone in RG should they have any questions or concerns even when I'm not online.

Do you understand that if you are Accepted, you will be on a 2 Week Trial Period? 
I Understand.

(Failing the Trial Period will result in a demotion)

Edited by Kiar

ImperialRP: Former SHGO LSG Aero(MAJ)(Royal Guard/Shadow Guard), Senior Flight Lieutenant/Shadow Squadron(2lt)(SF)
SCPRP: Former Operations Manager (Low Command)(Maintenance)
Staff: Former ImperialRP Moderator/GameMaster III

On 8/1/2022 at 9:43 PM, dark boi said:

+support 
 great guy 
he has experience 
i see him fit for RG officer 

Current
N/A

Former
                   Shock ERUO Major Banana Jr| DT 2LT SN03 DT 2LT CO2x2/DT NCO CO2x3|Shadow Guard/Saber Guard/ Senior Honor Guard Cold| IC DME SSGT Cold|Pyke Enforcer SR Cold