Henderson's RRH Engineer Application

The silent man

In Game Name: Henderson

Steam ID: (STEAM_0:1:157741970)

Discord ID (Ex. Pinbal#5433): Mastongamers(ping for talk)#0444

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst):Engineer

Current RP Ranks Held: MTF E11 DoRCU 1LT Henderson| MJ Henderson

Has anyone recommended you to apply for the RRH program? (If not, it's fine): Technically Not recommended but I was influenced when talking to a few RRH and how chill there were in TS

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof): 0

20220725231754_1.thumb.jpg.0cece04c436331756ddf19a273321f0d.jpg

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team: It seems like an interesting branch and although I have never been a SF on any RP server it's seems like fun with all the redacted stuff that people aren't suppose to know and be like the foundation bogymen. I also want to do RP on a combat role/maintenance role because I don't get a chance to do it unless it's like an event, whether it be as E11 or on maintenance. Why I want to join the Engineer Side of RRH is I can help out the site via fixing breached SCP doors and also I can build things with props for RP purposes

Why should we accept you: I should be accepted is for a few reasons. I have over 1 year of Experience of SCPRP and most of that experience was from Serious RP servers so I know not to minge in situations that I need to take seriously. Another reason why I should be accepted for RRH is if I know something I should know in RP and didn't know actually I try to use the SCP wiki for help and or try to improv on a situation that doesn't exactly follow the SCP lore but is something like an Event that is RP related. Another reason for why I should be accepted for RRH is when the site has gone too hell via SCP breaches and D class Riots I try to make up strategies so I can coordinate with MTF and who to target first to contain so we can although it is slow, contain the site. besides if it was way too quick of a recontainment of the site it wouldn't be fun for the MTF and the scps for them to contain all of them just like that and have to sit around doing nothing for a long time and getting bored.

Edited by The silent man

FormerNu-7 Low Command Medical Low CommandMTF E11 Senior CommandSCP-RP Admin/ET 

loop missing GIF King of having problems and terrible rolls

• The silent man changed the title to Henderson's RRH Engineer Application

+Support
Good rank 
Application is good could go better improving on why you wanna join the program
Trusted to carry LVL5
Good and mature when you speak with him 

Hope you get accepted to be Engineer on the program
Best of the luck

Bravo 13

CURRENT RANKS SCPRP: None
Retired E-11 COL and EX GENSEC MAJ

CHAD WITH GOLDENPAN612494147_jaydenaskingforHBOXD.png.8244c394c19aa3dc39251ae1e63c7ae2.png

Hi so this is going to be a update log for when I need to change the application and so I don’t have multiple replies of one update

Update logs

Made the original app 726/22

FormerNu-7 Low Command Medical Low CommandMTF E11 Senior CommandSCP-RP Admin/ET 

loop missing GIF King of having problems and terrible rolls

rsz_alpha1.png

ACCEPTED

Congratulations, this application into the Red Right Hand program has been accepted. Please speak to O5-5 'The Treasurer' to receive initial training into the Red Right Hand program.

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Star locked this topic