Swift RRH Application

Swift

In Game Name: Swift

Steam ID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:91255427) STEAM_0:1:97725642

Discord ID (Ex. Pinbal#5433): Swift#1111

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst): Engineer

Current RP Ranks Held: SEC FTO MSGT, SFTO Elite Medic.

Has anyone recommended you to apply for the RRH program? (If not, it's fine): No

If applying for Analyst please link notable test-logs here: N/A

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof): I have 2 warns but they are not active anymore. 

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team: I would like to join RRH because I want to assist the facility and keep scps in orders. I would also like to help with the problem chaos insurgency bring to the facility. I also play medic all night and switching to RRH would be similar but with more jobs to do and a team to work with. In the end I want to improve my roleplay on the server and having a job with more responsibilities would do so. I also enjoy being in redacted roleplay and would like to be apart of it. I am just very interested in RRH and would like to experience it.

Why should we accept you: My activity is very high especially during the night time where its usually most needed. I feel I could add to the team being very active during the night when most people aren't able to play, I could also keep the SCPs contained during the night, and knowing the the site very well due to the past few months of playing the server. I have had experience in CI&RnD, Nu7, D5,E11, Security and have improved my skills in combat and team work and communication. I will do my best to be a good member of RRH and keep the site in control.

Edited by Swift

rsz_alpha1.png

DENIED

Unfortunately, this application into the Red Right Hand Program has been denied. This can be due to Inactivity, Behavior Issues, or generally being unfit for Alpha-1 at this time.

Reapply Whenever

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Star locked this topic