Billy/DX007's Naval Rear Admiral Application

TheOriginalRyuk

Should Billy/DX007 become a Naval Rear Admiral?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Should Billy/DX007 become a Naval Rear Admiral?

• Yes (please explain)
    • No (please explain)

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :  My in-game name is Senior Gunnery Officer DX007.

2. What Regiment are you applying for?  I am applying for Rear Admiral in The Imperial Navy (Naval)

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?  

I wish to become a Rear Admiral for Naval because I have been in the battalion for a while and I believe I am ready to take the next big step into the world of Low Command. I have had my ups and downs within the battalion, and I have been debating whether or not I feel ready for this position, but I am now fully confident that I am ready to make this commitment to the Imperial Navy. I don't know what it is about Naval in particular, but I wish to help out the battalion as much as I possibly can, and becoming a Rear Admiral is my best chance of being able to do so.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?  I have roughly 700 hours and 50 minutes at the time of writing (according to Battlemetrics)

Link: https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/988965675

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?  The purpose of a Rear Admiral is to help oversee the Supervisory and the Enlisted, as well as helping the Admirality and general Naval Command with their duties of managing the battalion, the documents, the trainings etc. They are to supervise their peers to help them with their trainings, their tryouts, etc. At this stage, they should be able to answer most questions they receive from any Enlisted or Supervisory about their job, the rules, the quotas, anything and everything that they might wish to know. They must also have good intuition, instincts, and must generally show good leadership skills in order to effectively do their jobs as Low Command.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :  I should be trusted due to the fact that I have been in Naval for a long time. I have dedicated a vast majority of my time on the server to the battalion, and I have dealt with plenty of scenarios with varying degrees of difficulty during my time here. I believe myself to have a very positive reputation within the Naval branch. I have followed the rules as best as I possibly could throughout my time here, and I have done my best to try and meet - and on some occasions even greatly surpass - my various tasks and quotas as Supervisory. Overall, I believe that I will be able to perform excellently as a Rear Admiral, whilst also being able to assist the battalion and all within it with a mixture of care and enthusiasm.

7. How often can you be Online? :  I can usually be online about 3-4 hours a day (maybe more depending on what time I end up getting on) for about 5 days a week.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : I only have one warning, but that was one I accidentally gave myself as staff when I was trying to warn someone else for hitting the hyperspace button. I, unfortunately, have yet to get it removed, as of writing this application, but otherwise I do not have any other warnings.

8 minutes ago, TheOriginalRyuk said:

I only have one warning, but that was one I accidentally gave myself as staff when I was trying to warn someone else for hitting the hyperspace button.

You should appeal it. Would be really easy. 🫢

Removed General Keegan

Former Medical Senior Commander Keegan 4571

Former ImperialRP Senior Admin

Former ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster

37 minutes ago, Keegan said:

You should appeal it. Would be really easy. 🫢

I did, but I guess my wording wasn't clear or something because they told me about removing it through the staff account thing or something like that when they accepted my appeal. After I had already resigned. I might have to try again at somepoint.

• Sad 1