player report on Placebo gg- Accepted

Keltor

Your in game name: Keltor/Sanchez

The player's in game name: placebo gg

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:1:156040669

What did the player do: player raided base without adverting with his 2 friends and he was warned for raiding without adverting and walked up to me after the sit and called me the slur with the f word that ends with t with 2 gg's in the middle.

Evidence (required): https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/t5S7sx8MoLWIZ/d1337l5AdNXo?invite=cr-MSxTbDMsNjk5MTM2MjUs

What do you believe should happen to the player: i want this person banned please for the proper punishment time.

Any extra information: zoeyplaysgames already warned him for the slur but cannot ban. Thank u

Edited by Gaenry

SL Keltor, Gov Sanchez

305869967_usmsresize.png.660510be75f363e55a5a1685bc4caf0f.png

• Keltor changed the title to player report on Placebo gg

To add to this as I was the Warning staff member~

A verbal warning was given on my part for the Raiding without advert,

the reported player after a sit with a seperate staff member decided to choose homophobic slurs to say at @Gaenry after said sit in which I promptly warned them for the issue so it can be doccumented by higher staff.

image.thumb.png.13d395742140063eca52acd88343b812.png
Listed above is both warns.

@Gaenryi belive the player will be ban in any moment.

@ZoeyPlaysGamesAs a staff question did u request a ban and BL request channel because i belive there will be a channel for that and if case PRP doesnt have that said channel recomend to the PRP head of staff or head admin to make one so every SM, A or SRA can check that channel to help every moderator and TMOD.

CURRENT RANKS SCPRP: None
Retired E-11 COL and EX GENSEC MAJ

CHAD WITH GOLDENPAN612494147_jaydenaskingforHBOXD.png.8244c394c19aa3dc39251ae1e63c7ae2.png