Trizium's Security Juggernaut Application

Trizium

1. What is your in-game name?: Trizium

2. Steam ID:

3. Current Rank in Security: CPL

4. Time on the server: Nearly 5 months

5. On a scale from 1  (the minimum 30 min per day) - 10 (6+ hours daily), how active are you?: 9 1/2

6. Do you have any active strikes on the roster? (This includes other branches): no

7. Which Juggernaut members recommended you to apply?: Jrshafer 

8. What is your current level in-game?: 115

9. Do you understand that if you abuse this job it WILL be taken away?: yes

10. Why do you think you deserve to join the Security Juggernaut Sub-Branch? (100+ WORDS): I think I deserve Security Jug because I am fairly active and this job will only make me more active. I'm pretty well trusted by members of security and in the server in general. I have high ranks in other branches which proves further that I can be trusted by my fellow security. I'm not the best but I'm pretty good and have a lot of experience making sure D-Class doesn't get past me alive during harsh times in D-Block. I also think that it will be a lot of fun with my fellow juggs killing orange boys and climbing the ranks.

11. As a member of the Juggernaut Sub-Branch, do you have the right to give orders to people above your standard Security Rank? Why or why not?: No, because in the end they are your higher-ups and you should always listen to them.

• Star locked and unlocked this topic
  • Star locked this topic