JohnsAFK

In-Game Name: ST 2LT Clyde 5429

Steam Name: [GL]JohnsAFK

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:230143835

What is your discord username (Ex: Jayden#9452): JohnsAFK#8594

What is your staff rank in Gaminglight? Admin

How often are you on TeamSpeak? Every day

How often do you use Discord? Every Day

Why would you like to be a member of the Support Team? (150 word minimum)?

I want to be of assistance to the people who use the TeamSpeak because it is frequently active and I want to be there to help if anyone is breaking rules or being an overall nuisance. I've wanted to be support for a while and can think of numerous times I could have helped as a support member. I feel as an admin I should be more than just an admin and want to be able to help both on the server and in the TeamSpeak. I am also very active on the ts and could be a great addition to the support team. But probably the biggest reason I want to be support is to make sure no one feels unsafe or uncomfortable in a community that should make them feel invited as it is a video game where people come to relax and take a break and anyone who would purposely go out of there way to put someone down or bully someone is someone I do not want in GL and I want to be there to help the person being attacked by them.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our tickets, or support channels?

I would say something like hey what's up then ask them how I can help.

Real Ass G
the sopranos smoking GIF

• 2 weeks later...

Accepted!

Please speak to a Support Supervisor or the Head of Support within 72 hours in TeamSpeak to get started!
If you have any questions, please message the Head of Support to determine next steps.

PoliceRP SMTHead Admin | Head Of Support