Russia's Support team Application

OG russia

In-Game Name: Russia 

Steam Name: [GL]The_Great_Russia

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:616330787

What is your staff rank in Gaminglight? Mod 

How often are you on TeamSpeak? I go on TS everytime I play GL, so about several hours a day 

How often do you use discord? I check discord though out the day regularly

Why would you want to join our Support team (Word Count 150+)?

I want to join the Gaminglight support time because I feel like I could make a good impact on the team with my ability to lead if needed, and my ability to be mature, but can joke around too.

my second reason why I should be a part of the support team is that I'm an active person on discord and Teamspeak as I use them daily.

My third reason why I should be a part of the Support team is that I could deal will support tickets late at night when most of the team could be sleeping as I'm in PST, so if a ticket pops up at 12 am it would only be 9 pm for me.

My last reason for wanting to join the Support team is that I make myself a reliable member of a team I try to help everyone that I can, and I try to make myself happy and approachable. 

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way? 

I can affect the support staff by being someone that new members could look up too, and by being someone that the team can rely on getting work down 

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our tickets, or support channels?

“Hello, I’m Russia how is your day going so far?

That's [good/sad] to hear, so what seems to be the problem today?” 

"We start carrying semi-automatics, they buy automatics. We start wearing Kevlar, they buy armor piercing rounds."-Jim Gordon

Russia is me and if your don't like it I'm stealing your god damn knees 

• 2 weeks later...