SCP 513/049 Crosstest

Stuffstealer

Lore Name: Grape

SCP: 513/049

Question / Idea: Will an instance of SCP 049-2 that was exposed to and was effected by SCP 513 before it was turned act different or be different from a normal instance of SCP 049-2

Background Research: SCP 049 is a humanoid with the appearance of a medieval European plague doctor, he posses the ability to kill any human with a touch of death, as well as operate on living creatures to create them into instances of SCP 049-2, which are zombie like creatures that can take orders from SCP 049, he is obsessed with finding a cure of the "pestilence" a disease which's existence has not been confirmed. SCP 513 is a normal looking cow bell, however when a subject hears the sound created by SCP 513, they will experience hallucinations of a ghost like figure and terrible paranoia. 

Hypothesis: I believe that if an instance of SCP 049-2 was exposed to SCP 513 before being turned and contracted its effects, the instance will behave and have a physicals appearance in line with a normal instance of SCP 049-2.

Observations (What Happened During Test): During this experiment, a D-Class prisoner was exposed to SCP 513 by being instructed to ring SCP 513, after which the D-Class was visibly startled and experienced paranoia and stated that he was being watched by a ghost like figure, all symptoms of SCP 513 exposure. After this, the D-Class was taken to SCP 049. SCP 049 was instructed to turn the D-Class into an instance of SCP 049-2 and instruct him to not resist our measurement process and to tell us if something was off. This instance of SCP 049-2 was still visibly paranoid, and SCP 049 confirmed that a normal instance of SCP 049-2 should not act like this. All measurements of this instance were in line with recorded measurements of other instances. After the test was concluded, the instance of SCP 049-2 was incinerated.

Evidence/Visual Stimuli (N/A if unable/none): (Pictures of the test)

image.thumb.png.c73fb4d4a4b107123c015443b32d2063.png

Picture of the instance of SCP 049-2

Analysis / Conclusion (What Could Of Caused The Results): The results show that SCP 513 does not effect anything physically in creatures exposed by it, but instead fully effects creatures mentally.

Was Your Hypothesis Correct?: My hypothesis was partially correct, while there were no physical differences between SCP 049-2 instances that were effected by SCP 513 and those who were not, they still retained the effects of SCP 513

Edited by Stuffstealer
Fixed "SCP 049-1" to "SCP 049-2"

Assigned For Grading
Please wait 1-3 days for results

FORMER:  Foundation Doctor , RFA SIC/OA1 , SEC SFC, WD-V Eqvites Antonius MONK CI DHLS , CI SM , RRH Analyst , D5 MSGT , Maintenance ME
 "Domz" 
image.png

KETER (83%)

Creativity 10/10

Presentation 07/10

Typography 08/10

Writing 10/10

A standard test log. I won't lie, I was curious to see the results myself and had my own ideas. There is not much creativity in the presentation for the log but I d9 like how you included pictures. There was 2 points removed for minor grammatical errors but other than that this test log wasn't bad.