Staff Application  

2 members have voted

1. 1. My app

• YES
    • NO

What is your in-game name?: Minion

What is your steam name?: S3N91

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:563268893

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) I was Trial-Mod on Icefuse JvS server for a while before it closed.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 1/7/22

What date did you make your forums account? 7/7/22

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Darth

How many warns do you have on the server? 0

Have you donated? I have donated to the Rank of Darth

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Have you read the staff guidelines at

You will be tested on it: yes

Timezone: GMT/BST

Permission (Admin+ need this):

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length): I believe I deserve the rank of Trial Moderator because I have extent knowledge with Staff and I am aware of the rules. I also have a lot of free time which I can dedicate to the server and prioritise staff over RP.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: I would tp them to a section on the top of the ship and freeze them, then I would try and see why they did mass RDM then I would warn them for Mass RDM and get a higher Staff Member to issue the ban for Mass RDM.

-Support

No detail on the application. The MRDM section isn't quite detailed and doesn't utilize the whole question. Fix these things, and I will reconsider.

Personally never really seen you, and you just made your forums account. Get more active on the forums as well.

Former/Retired:

Death Trooper LTCOL/SV02/Commander

Assistant Head Gamemaster + Senior Admin

Current: Crunch's Son

4 hours ago, Daze said:

-Support

No detail on the application. The MRDM section isn't quite detailed and doesn't utilize the whole question. Fix these things, and I will reconsider.

Personally never really seen you, and you just made your forums account. Get more active on the forums as well.

ImperialRP
Ex. Grand Inquisitor   / Ex. Lead Administrator / Ex. High Command / Ex. Support Advisor /  Ex. Senior Diplomat

16 hours ago, S3N91 said:

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: I would tp them to a section on the top of the ship and freeze them, then I would try and see why they did mass RDM then I would warn them for Mass RDM and get a higher Staff Member to issue the ban for Mass RDM.

Make sure to answer this more in detail. I have seen you around and i think you will fit in the staff team. But i have to - support for now.

• Head of Staff

DENIED

At this time, SMT does not find you suitable for our staff team. Please reapply in 2 weeks.

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander