Icer

Should Tage become a GM?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should Tage become a Game Master?

• Yes
    • No

In-game name: Tage

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:567205559

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: Trial Moderator (User)

Have you donated to the server?: No

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: I have for reaching the 10 warn limit for a 1 day ban on PoliceRP.

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: I have received 16 warns that are all over a year and are on PoliceRP.

How much time do you have on the server?: 1 week, but I started over a year ago and I am on constantly.

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: I'm not extremely familiar with it, but I'd say I know a good 5/10th of it.

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: I want to become a Gamemaster because I was a previous Gamemaster before a while back and I want to experience it again and I want to host events for the community so they can enjoy it and have something to do. Plus, I am well-known, respectful and responsible. Responsible with being a Gamemaster as-well.

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: I should be trusted as a Gamemaster because I am well-known and known to be trusted and I believe I can handle being a GM very well.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: Yes.

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: Yes.

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: An on-ship is where you're on the ISD and you haven't moved to any other planet for an event. But an off-ship is where, for example. You go to tatooine for an event.

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): Yes. For example, giving something to myself would be: !give ^ rw_sd_e11d... Same thing as giving it to another person but just put !give @ with the @ sign.

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): Yes. You can do the command !model @ / ^ (Model url/code/name) to model yourself or somebody else for an event.

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: Yes.

Edited by Icer
  • Like 1

• Icer changed the title to Tages - GameMaster Application

-support
Active, motivated but tends to be mingey. I changed my opinion to a - because off the report showing that you were misbehaving. 

Edited by Bub

DENIED

We do not find you as a suitable candidate for our GM team at this time. Please wait 2 weeks before reapplying.

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

• Frog locked this topic