Weewow Ban Appeal- Denied

Joven

Steam Name: weewow

Ingame Name: Joven 

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:102874185

Ban Length: 1 Week

Admin that Banned you: [GL] The Bread

Reason for Ban: Mass RDM | Player disrespect 

Dispute: I had mad a mistake getting into it with another player on the server and make some mistakes that do not reflect me as a player on the server. I do apologize for the mistakes I made and am requesting another chance, I will no longer let other individual players effect my treatment on the server as a whole, thank you.

-Support 

-Ban is only 1 week, that isn't that long and is enough time to take a break from the server and be better when you come back.

-Mass RDM & Player Disrespect

4 hours ago, Alonzo said:

-Support 

-Ban is only 1 week, that isn't that long and is enough time to take a break from the server and be better when you come back.

-Mass RDM & Player Disrespect

5 hours ago, ScruffyPlays said:

-Support 

You mass rdmed more than once. So I think you can wait for 1 week and think about what you did. Miss click? I call bull

This is just incorrect, but I wouldn't expect anything less coming from the most corrupt mod! Good luck on your trial moderation bud, hope to hard work pays off

1 hour ago, Joven said:

This is just incorrect, but I wouldn't expect anything less coming from the most corrupt mod! Good luck on your trial moderation bud, hope to hard work pays off

wow this looks great on you!

- support its a week ban i feel that's fair for what you did 

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent