2 members have voted

1. 1. Should Deadly be the next Nova Vice Commander

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :
Deadly

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Nova 

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I have enjoyed my time in Nova, and I met some incredible people that I really enjoy playing with. I want to be a commander in this battalion because I want to help this battalion grow. This is first battalion that I joined when I started playing on the server, and everything I have learned about the server is because of the awesome people in Nova. Everyone in this battalion is very helpful and they are really relaxed. 

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

1 week

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

A commander helps oversee their battalion, work on SOPs, roster updates, host missions

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I am responsible and I will not take my position lightly. I also try to be the best at everything I do, but I will ask questions if I need assistance. I also have some leadership experience be a CPT in Nova. 

7. How often can you be Online? :

I am online for most of the week. The only times when I am inactive is when I am at work.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

No

Edited by Deadly_Mistakes

Former 8th Brother/2nd Sister | IQ Field Commander 
Former Purple Googles SNRCMDR
Current High IQ

• Deadly_Mistakes changed the title to Deadly's Nova Vice Commander Application

- support 

way to short

not enough time on server

application has no effort and makes it look like you arent keen, determined or dedicated 

Senior Moderator  Walker  Death Troopers  HX7  Royal Guard  Shadow Guard  Walker  |   EX : SHGO Lore Senior Guard Walker/Vacander Jax | EX Shock Command  Lieutenant Colonel Mayhem & K2S0 

DENIED!

Unfortunately, Imperial High Command does not see you are currently fit for the rank.
Please wait 2 WEEKS to reapply.

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.