David - False Warn Appeal- Denied

Zeroe

Your In-game: Godfather Zeroe V Italy

The admin's name in-game: David

The admin's steam name (If you know it): [GL] David

What warning did you receive: Player Disrespect

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): 5f9eee3e1c610e2eeb02cc2602ede7a6.png

Why do you think this warn was false: 

All I did was tell David shut up, I was frustrated that the tow truck driver towed my vehicle for no reason when it was on my property and tried getting it back. I didn't try "stealing" or "killing" the neutral class or his car I tried moving it in hopes of getting my car back. I just got fed up on the fact that David had to pick me up with the phys gun and doing so much extra stuff just to tell me not to steal or kill the tow truck driver. That wasn't even my intentions in the first place, I just wanted my car back. I hopped out the car in hopes of being able to tell the admin to get my car back but I just got phys gunned to the top of the building. My apologies for telling David to shut up but I really do believe a verbal was the only punishment needed in this situation. If the tow truck driver didn't steal my car in the first place none of this would've occurred, the dude didn't even get punished for taking my car... I promise to watch my words from now on, I just wasn't having a good day that day.

Any extra information: When I said "warn" at 1:22 I meant verbal warn. And sorry for my mic bugging out, the software I use to run my mic was having issues at the time.

+Support 
Saying "shut up" is not player disrespect. I've been told to shut up multiple times on the server. At most a verbal should have been handed out but I think a warn is ridiculous. I also feel like David rushed the whole situation he didn't even give Zeroe the time to explain himself. I dont see why Zeroe was physgunned anyways in the first place he only moved the tow truck to get his car that was being illegally towed he obviously was not stealing it he knows better than to do that.

Edited by Toby.

I understand you were trying to get your car back, but you cant steal a tow truck, you can't shoot a neutral class, can't run from a sit, and you shouldn't be telling players to shut up. 

• Like 1

PoliceRP SMTHead Admin | Head Of Support