Ted Poopson's Delta 5 application.

Tommy Salami

Name- Ted Poopson

Steam ID- 76561198170140210

Discord Name-  Tommy Salami#8221

Rank and branch (Nu7, E11, CI, Security)- Security OFC

List any punishments you have been given (warns, bans, Strikes, ect)- I have 2 warns both from a year ago. One was for lying in a sit. the other from prop kill. I am not that person anymore, and have not been punished since.

Why do you want to join Delta-5? I have played on this server for a while and Delta 5 has just stuck me. The people in Delta 5 are fun and polite. It seems like an actual fun group to be a part of. What sets Delta 5 apart from the other branches is how nontoxic everyone is. 

Why should we let you into Delta-5? I have completed a lot on this server. I was once in E 11, I am currently in the medical branch and I’m restarting my gensec branch. I have done and seen a lot on this server. I have played through its best and its worst events. I will bring the best to this branch. With my experience I believe I can do great things for this branch.

Do you promise to uphold any and all community, server, and SOP rules and RP values? I promise to uphold any and all community, server, and SOP rules and RP values.

If accepted be sure to contact an FTO or command in-game or on discord for training!

Capture.PNG

Edited by Tommy Salami