What SCP is your favorite.

Claire

SCP-966 | what are you gonna kill what chu cant see?

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

• 2 weeks later...

SCP - 999

All of you are tripping, smh. The blob of happiness is clearly the best SCP. Honestly, I would've been more interested in SCP if I knew what 999 was. All I see is people posting 096, 173, 682, 035, 076, or 049 in videos etc.

Y'all sleeping on 999, and the thing is he is literally one of the children of the Scarlet King.

RN, he's just a smol blob, but once he gets stronger, he'll fold his dad.

Also I don't understand why one time a R&D guy kept on torturing and cuffed 999; what a psychopath.

999 has done nothing wrong and is the best SCP. Y'all are possessed by the forces of chaos.

Currently: DT SGM TP9 | Pyke Captain JSR | Grand Saboteur Epsilon
Former: High Admiral "WR Senior Commander Any%" JohnDT Commander TP9|UN0|SCO | AHGM | ST VCMDR for 10 minutes | Shock CSM | K2S1 STRM Lead SC47|Whiskey 01 | Nu-7 SSGT | CI SGMSuper Administrator

Scp 001 just because the fact that's its so secret that there's multiple of them just so you don't know which one is the real one my favorite one is scp 001 "the gate guardian" 

Current: 

Former: SCPRP: Nu-7: VCMDR || Alpha-1: CSM || Medical: Manager | Head of Field Work || Research: Research Administrator | Head of RAU || Senior Moderator

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...