Retro Player/Staff report- Denied

galax223

Your in game name: DD galaxy

The player's in game name: SRT SGT Retro 1R26

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:0:575330361

What did the player do: continued to PM me after a admin had handled the situation and has player target me and my friends 

Evidence (required): look below

What do you believe should happen to the player: TBH i have no idea but retro has Targeted me my gang and others for stupid reasons and he needs to be punished

Any extra information: The main reason why i am making this report me and my gang where in a police shootout we had killed all the cops and retro came to respond like 5 seconds later. he then aimed a sniper at my gang member so i shot him (we where already wanted and in that shootout) he then says something along the lines of "can we not RDM police" then kills me he then makes a sit clamming we RDMed him Cause we didn't advert assist. Ridgeland took our sit and Retro tells us who shot him first (he used logs off duty) Retro will break the Rules only when it helps him and will diss anybody who breaks them. something needs to be done about this member he ruins the experience and makes the server super unfun and hard to play. i understand he likes to play by the books but he still needs to understand he cannot break the rules just to help him out in staff sits and he cannot player target us as this is not the first run-in with Retro.

Screenshot 2022-06-17 232225.png

DD Founder and Leader| SM In PD|
Join DD Today!

To be completely honest when I ended the sit I did chalk it up as a misunderstanding and did inform all players that were there including the reported and reporte... the reported should not have continued any type of chat message or any conversations about a previous sit that was ended by staff on duty

And if I understand correctly because I was involved in this i'm not allowed to
+/- support 

Ridgeland 
Former Lead Admin

7 hours ago, galax223 said:

Also this SS Proves it was after the sit was handled i forgot to put this in the DOC974942308_Screenshot2022-06-18002503.png.78baef78d45ac5ea031b9164fd801721.png

Ridgeland brought you back to the sit, and I was explaining that taytay did shoot us sense that is what in logs it stated. Which is why we arrived on scene with weapons out sense your friend TayTay shot first, and you kept saying that he didn't which I was correcting you. After that event went down I left you alone sense you did seem a little bit mad. I am also not targeting you guys I was giving suggestions so in the future you don't get in trouble for stuff like that.

Edited by Retro

Current: PD Sergeant Major | SRT SSGT | USMS Low Command CMA!|EMS PARA | PPD UDO 

Former: Purge SGM | Brawler(BDS) | Storm trooper LCPL | CI RCT | PoliceRP Senior Moderator | PoliceRP Event Team | USMS LTMAR(Best one frfr) | HRT SSC | 

26 minutes ago, Retro said:

Ridgeland brought you back to the sit, and I was explaining that taytay did shoot us sense that is what in logs it stated. Which is why we arrived on scene with weapons out sense your friend TayTay shot first, and you kept saying that he didn't which I was correcting you. After that event went down I left you alone sense you did seem a little bit mad. I am also not targeting you guys I was giving suggestions so in the future you don't get in trouble for stuff like that.

Ridgeland brought you back to the sit(meaning the sit had not ended and I was stating who shot first sense you kept stating that we aimed guns first)* and the sit was on the fact that none of you adverted assist to start shooting, seeing as though TayTay started the shootout with me and dragon(we were responding to a panic nearby), and you guys joined in the shootout without adverting assist. Also seeing as though that was made a staff sit and it was chalked up as a misunderstanding by ridgeland, I do understand that he told you to take it to the forums but with what you said it was handled by staff already in game.
Correction of: "that is what in logs it stated to": which is what logs states

Edited by Retro

Current: PD Sergeant Major | SRT SSGT | USMS Low Command CMA!|EMS PARA | PPD UDO 

Former: Purge SGM | Brawler(BDS) | Storm trooper LCPL | CI RCT | PoliceRP Senior Moderator | PoliceRP Event Team | USMS LTMAR(Best one frfr) | HRT SSC | 

8 hours ago, galax223 said:

Also this SS Proves it was after the sit was handled i forgot to put this in the DOC974942308_Screenshot2022-06-18002503.png.78baef78d45ac5ea031b9164fd801721.png

The sit was not done seeing as though ridgeland didn't close my sit until after he had gotten done with dealing with you, I understand that I shouldn't have PM'ed you that after the sit, but you kept saying that taytay was not there and did not shoot us even though he did

Edited by Retro

1 hour ago, Retro said:

The sit was not done seeing as though ridgeland didn't close my sit until after he had gotten done with dealing with you, I understand that I shouldn't have PM'ed you that after the sit, but you kept saying that taytay was not there and did not shoot us even though he did

to be clear a staff sit only ends when:

the final decision has been made by the staff member on duty and your returned not when the report is closed

i just forgot to close it when i returned you all 
That happens a lot
😐

Edited by Ridgeland

Ridgeland 
Former Lead Admin