[Map Idea] Command Center Revamp [Denied]

Sauce Chef

Should this change happen.  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should this change happen.

• Yes (Please Explain)
    • No (Please Explain)

What would you like to see:

A Revamp to the Command Center and some new additions, such as High Command offices, making it a more separate place on the map, giving it a checkpoint, and keeping the big meeting table. I think High command should have offices there, that are shared, I don't think Senior High Command should have offices there but I could see why they would. But I think The Grand General and Grand Moff should have an office, High General and High Admiral have 1 office for the 2 slots to share, same with General, Marshall Commander, and Fleet Admiral. I've included a rough sketch of the Command Center the Dimensions are not suggested, this also doesn't have to be what it looks like this is only an idea. I also believe the office should not be decorated by each member as that's only more props and lag, they should all be uniform, this is the Empire after all. I would like to add the Grand Admiral Thrawn office was only a place holder to keep it uniform.

How would it help the server and/or the player base:

I believe our current Command Center is quite bland and that if we made it a little bigger with new additions it could create some amazing RP and add to the feel of the map. First off I believe our server could benefit from another high-priority checkpoint. We currently have a Bridge checkpoint, Engine Core checkpoint, and Purge checkpoint, and that's mostly it. I believe if we had another checkpoint a battalion say (ex. Nova, DT, IC, etc) could/would guard while VCMDR+ are inside doing their job it would give those battalions more to do. Also, I believe this could create some amazing RP. Imagine this, ISB comes aboard to start an Event they meet with the High command inside their office with other command members to discuss this attack and plan it out. Another idea is a High Command member needs to meet with someone in-game or in TS3 it adds quite a lot of RP to the situation.

Do you think this suggestion will help the server as a whole: 

Yes I do

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Commmand Center.png

Edited by Sauce Chef

Former: | Security Director | | ONE AND ONLY Admiral Antonio Motti | 

• Sauce Chef changed the title to [Map Idea] Command Center Revamp

I like the idea of there being another checkpoint for that room possibly move the entire room so it’s the opposite side of bridge (would free up room for Naval. But I don’t like the idea of high command having offices as it makes no sense for all those individuals to have an office maybe Tarkin and Grand General having one that other HC can use if needed (although I can’t see a reason why except just for them to AFK in it)

Overall a reposition of that room and the addition of a checkpoint would be cool but the offices seem pointless and would take up a lot of space. +Support

also side note: As a previous commander who used that room often when I would work on documents/ updates etc. and random people would run in and cause a disturbance I always wished there were people who had the job of guarding it I would even ask some of the Naval enlisted who didn’t have any supervisors on to guard it just for some peace and quiet. 

Edited by SawickM
  • Like 1

Last-Senior Commander Iden Versio (First IF SharpShooter Overseer, Last Commander ID10,Team Chestbox Gang)

Founder of the Gaminglight Christian Alliance Ex-Super Admin SawickM/Forum Diplomat/Supportspacer.png

• Manager

DENIED

Unfortunately, we do not feel that this suggestion is suitable for implementation. 

However, we do appreciate your attitude towards trying to help us improve, please feel free to show us some more ideas!