Change the rules of code reding a car - Accepted - In Progress - Completed

Mewy Minge

What you want to see? -  I would like a  new rule about code reding  cyber trucks /busses   to a certain amount of time and they aren't automatically  code red like if a chase lasts longer than 10-15 minutes they will be allowed  or crashing into mutiable  cop cars /civilians, and it should be a warn  to use a cyber truck /busses  as a ramming device  because  that's also poor role play , bank robberys violent  crimes   will always be code red though 

Why should we add it? -  it would bring better role play   to the server and trigger happy cops won't just blast you for running  away this is a role play server not a gta server  in real life if a cop done that they'd be fired and going to jail for a long time also government  should always have a professional   look, 

What are the advantages of having this? - better roleplays between government/criminals  trigger happy cops can't just automatically  shoot an un armed driver unless if they are crashing mutiable cop cars / civilian cars or if the chase lasts a good period of time  also makes this server look better between roleplay over gun play, also gives pd more room to role play over some one yelling over radio shoot him because they're in some other truck 

Who is it mainly for? - both sides 

Links to any content - 

Edited by Mewy Minge

febc990adfc212b4762e1f932a6f635d.png.88381d2558bf63a88f91fe11780d5b04.png

-Support 
While I do agree yes it is a bit in real life it dosn't make as much sense 10-15 minutes is about the time a normal code amber pursuit would take to get to code red status. 

If the times your proposing were 3-5 minutes I might agree. 

Previous Positions: Ex-Death Trooper | Ex- Inferno Squad Leader | Retired HRT LT | Retired FBI DCOS | Retired FBI FTO DD | Retired PD Major 

Current Positions: SRT Member spacer.png

• Head Admin
On 6/12/2022 at 1:32 PM, [GL] Locus said:

-Support 
While I do agree yes it is a bit in real life it dosn't make as much sense 10-15 minutes is about the time a normal code amber pursuit would take to get to code red status. 

If the times your proposing were 3-5 minutes I might agree. 

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I