Spixe Trauma Engineer app

WxvySpixe

What is your In-Game name? Spixe 

What is your SteamID (e.g. STEAM_0:1:55975235)? STEAM_0:1:465087455

What is your rank? (Medical and/or Maintenance)

DHMR Supervisor in medical

How many strikes do you currently have?

How many warnings do you have on GL? (Post a screenshot of your warnings)  4 

Who gave you permission to apply? Rowphin and Zack

Why are you a good fit for Trauma Engineer (150+ Words)? I feel like that I’m very good fit for it because I am a medical command member and I’m also very active. I was in maintenance before but I left to focus on D5 and medical. I’m also apart of D5 so I know the map very well. I feel like I could help the site out a lot more as a Trauma engineer by giving armor and even healing. I know everything about the maintenance SOP and the medical SOP too. I also am very creative with role play and can make the job very enjoyable for everyone around me. I’m also very active during late nights and during the day so I can help with all problems. I also feel like I’m very trusted within medical with the positions of supervisor and DHMR. I feel like I could also keep my MTF team armor and healed up also safe if I need too. 

Scenario Questions:

Q1: An MTF Nu7 Corporal is in dire need of surgical attention (5% health) but an MTF E11 Captain has asked you to come to SCP-966’s containment cell and fix its doors. What should you prioritize? I would fix up the NU7 first and than go fix the containment if it hasn’t been done yet.

Q2: SCP-106 is on its last advert and is about to breach. As you are enroute to 106’s cell, a squad of MTF D5 Gladiators requests that you squad up with them. What should you prioritize?I would fix the CC and than try to catch up with them when I can. 

5E05B5A5-68D7-4245-BADD-7A7C37FF2107.jpeg

Edited by WxvySpixe

+ support

spixe is based medical man ong

good app

active med man 

Current: CI Military Private, Junior Maintenance

Former: Nu-7 DHFTO 2LT, Delta-5 WO, Research Supervisor, RRH Analyst Alpha 19SCP-RP Event Team Member, SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Jetstream Sam Enthusiast | Gloveless Individual

VANNYMOMENT.png.4481adfe349d65456e27aeea992a4419.png

13 hours ago, Caroline said:

+ support

spixe is based medical man ong

good app

active med man 

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

• Star locked this topic