Mr Medic Joe's 48h notice

MrMedicJoe

Well, this is my last time for my 48h notice. This is because I am not going to play the community any more or any of the servers a whole lot. i wish the best for Delta Force and I thank everyone in this department for the wonderful memories I will have. 

Special Thanks 

Ecott: Thank you for everything ever since I joined this department. Now trust me to help run this amazing department. I wish the best for you, my friend. 

Smaug: Thank you for everything. You are the best And thank you very much for everything you have done for me, and I hope to see you as commander one day 

Noah Lee: I wish the best for you and you are a good person. I will hopefully see you as a future HC in Delta Force. I wish you the best.

Jack: You are a very interesting person and I wish the best for you in the department.

To any other people that helped me think out my time on the server, I want to thank you. 

Your regards Mr Medic Joe 

• Sad 1

Damn wasn't expecting this, I'm shocked and sad to see you go man, you will be missed lots! I Do hope to see you on the server from time to time again! 😞 

Edited by Ecott

DF Commander | CERT CO Commander | Gaming Light Legend Mr Top Donator

On 6/5/2022 at 11:52 AM, Logan said:

Wow, sad to see you go from the community as a whole. 

Current: PD Sergeant Major | SRT SSGT | USMS Low Command CMA!|EMS PARA | PPD UDO 

Former: Purge SGM | Brawler(BDS) | Storm trooper LCPL | CI RCT | PoliceRP Senior Moderator | PoliceRP Event Team | USMS LTMAR(Best one frfr) | HRT SSC |