●●|●●●●●|●●|● /// - .-. .- -.-. -.- . .-.

Star

• Star changed the title to ●●|●●●●●|●●|● /// - .-. .- -.-. -.- . .-.

Test Grading Results: Recommended for Wanderer's Library

Spelling/Grammar:  10/10 
You cant grade grammar when their is none, so I'm going to replace it with harder judging on the details. Some may argue the amazing emails at the beginning is spelling/grammar but no... that's original formatting no one has done before.

Format/Style:  10/10 
I wish I could give u higher than a perfect score. Granted videos aren't the most original I know a few of us in research including myself who have made/are making them. But to do it in an email message and edit it in a style that is that original requires another level of respect. I'm impressed on how smooth it is, how clean the edits are, how perfect the symbols are, etc. Well. Fucking. Done.

Story/Details/Descriptions: 10/10
So for people that do not know this is on SCP-2521. If you don't understand it, its about an SCP you can't write or say the name of. In fact the story it originates from is called "Please Say My Name". It is why another alias is ●●|●●●●●|●●|●. This not only explains this using pictographs but it also shows a full test about it. Also when it comes to extra story, those other emails and accounts really show some attention to detail. I can tell you have also been working on this for a while because of how specific these are.

Results: 30/30
I believe this is the first perfect score I have ever given to someone. Everyone apart of any research style branch should use this as an example of originality in a community they love. Because this does apply under the criteria of the wanders library, I will be recommending the log for it. Its hard for me to even grade this because of how good it truly is. I'm honestly jealous, especially because of that wonderful badge bop gave you lol. But seriously, brilliant job.

Senior Event Team | Deputy Head of Research | Superstar Badge Winner  | Foundation Star Award

RFA - Agent Sigma 0A0 / RRH Analyst - Sierra 17

20 hours ago, Krezzer said:

If this doesn't end up in the Wanderer's Library I don't know what will

real question is will it get its own catagory for the SCP its being documented on or is it just gonna be in a MISC wanderers

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.