Mazgrid's Ban Appeal- Denied

Mazgrid

Steam Name: Mazgrid

Ingame Name: Mazgrid

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:105928403

Ban Length: 1 Week

Admin that Banned you: Console

Reason for Ban: Racism

Dispute: I was on Hobo Leader, playing music for SWAT OPM Kratos in his car as he drove around and did his RP as SWAT. I was playing a rap song and I quoted part of the lyrics, which had a certain word in it that set off the auto-ban. I know have been unprofessional/improper/mingey at times, but in no way am I racist, or support any type of racism. I don't find racism/discrimination/slander of any kind funny or "edgy/cool". I simply was RPing as a car radio and made a slip in what songs should be quoted in text and what songs should not be quoted. Regardless of all this, it is only 1 week ban, which I am fine waiting out if needed as I am at fault here; and I don't think it's wrong that auto-ban activated on me as the console did exactly what it was supposed to do, but I would like to return asap if possible. Again- I am not racist in any way, and I do not want anyone to think I am out here saying these things. This is the first time I've ever had any incident relating to racism/discrimination. I apologize for my poor judgement in what should not have been said in the quote, even if it was only said in context relating to a rap song and didn't involve any players on the server.

+ Support

This user seems apologetic and seems to feel sorry for what he has done. I believe this appeal SHOULD be accepted because of the circumstances, and I feel a permanent warn should put into place as a replacement. User is very active in the server.

Edited by Joseph Galland

Gaminglight Moderation & Server Player

Trial Moderator | PD MSGT Joseph 1A75 | FBI SNR SA Joseph KGB23 | PPD PA Joseph XP1.
                                      FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME VIA FORUMS, OR ON DISCORD. I AM VERY REACHABLE, AND CAN RESPOND IN 1-24 HOURS. [GL] Joseph#3021 OR CLICK PROFILE TO LEFT TOP OF POST.

4 hours ago, Joseph Galland said:

+ Support

This user seems apologetic and seems to feel sorry for what he has done. I believe this appeal SHOULD be accepted because of the circumstances, and I feel a permanent warn should put into place as a replacement. User is very active in the server.

+Support

UMC l SS Assistant SAIC l SWAT PFC l