philipwmwhitaker

Should I become an NCO  

1. 1. What do you think

• Yes
    • No

What is your in game name? Drill

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:602291158

What is your current rank? SPC

How much time do you currently have on the server? 1 week according to the tab menu

How long have you been in Nova? I joined 2022/05/21

How will you assist Nova with this rank? [50+ words] I think I can assist Nova as an NCO by helping the enlisted be better troopers, hosting as much tryouts/trainings as possible, and encouraging everybody to be the best they can. I can also assist Nova with this position by ensuring the enlisted are protecting the current VIP. I also think I can help Nova by trying to help any enlisted with problems they have,

Why do you want to become an NCO? [50+] I want to be an NCO so I can challenge myself more then ever weather it means hosting tryouts, trainings, and being the best trooper possible. Another reason I want to be an NCO is because I have really enjoyed Nova so far as a battalion and I think I would do amazing as an NCO.

Do you have any experience leading / being an NCO? I am a current MAJ in 501st and a former SGT in 69th. So I would say yes.

What is the purpose/duty of an NCO? [75+] The purpose of an NCO is to host as much tryouts, and trainings to ensure that everyone in the battalion stay in shape. Another duty of an NCO is to be active to ensure the battalion doesn't become inactive. The last purpose of a Nova NCO is to host ID checks, patrol around the ship, and keeping everyone within the battalion happy, and last but not least be the best they possibly can. Thanks for giving me this opportunity 

I changed my app because I posted it by an accident because I'm tired

Edited by philipwmwhitaker

Accepted
Please talk to a 2LT + for your NCO training  

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF