My Ban appeal- Accepted

Mr_Carl_Wheezer

. Steam Name: Mr_Carl_Wheezer

2. Ingame Name: Carl W

3. SteamID: 76561199145644762

4. Ban Length: 3 days

5. Admin that Banned you: Unknown

6. Reason for Ban: LTAP

7. Dispute: There was around one minute left and it was around midnight and my dad made me go to bed.

Edited by Mr_Carl_Wheezer

@Crunch okay so ; he was on the job of his 501st under the full name of ( 501st PFC Carl W 4201 ) he trespassed into Brig, i arrested him for the tresspassing put the advert in and what not. After i did the RFA in chat, i was then going to proceed with a comms chat to the highest ranking officer or someone inside of 501st to come and speak to him ingame (roleplay, as he had just been arrested) and as my chat box closed from the screen i had realized he had dissapeared ingame and went offline, he was probs inside of jail for NO more than 10 seconds as the logs were side by side when i checked to see what had happened. ( for an example the logs were HIS arrest - something in the middle - HIS disconnect ) USE these logs below for a better example this is how i copied it minus the other log in the middle when it happened.

SHOCK 2LT Mayhem SK696 ➞ Shock Officer senmod arrested 501st PFC Carl W 4201 ➞ 501st Trooper user

501st PFC Carl W 4201 ➞ 501st Trooper user disconnected (Disconnect by user)

i hope this is enough for you @Crunchany issues feel free to come see me next time we are on in teamspeak or something

Senior Moderator  Walker  Death Troopers  HX7  Royal Guard  Shadow Guard  Walker  |   EX : SHGO Lore Senior Guard Walker/Vacander Jax | EX Shock Command  Lieutenant Colonel Mayhem & K2S0 

6 hours ago, R.Wolf said:

@Crunch okay so ; he was on the job of his 501st under the full name of ( 501st PFC Carl W 4201 ) he trespassed into Brig, i arrested him for the tresspassing put the advert in and what not. After i did the RFA in chat, i was then going to proceed with a comms chat to the highest ranking officer or someone inside of 501st to come and speak to him ingame (roleplay, as he had just been arrested) and as my chat box closed from the screen i had realized he had dissapeared ingame and went offline, he was probs inside of jail for NO more than 10 seconds as the logs were side by side when i checked to see what had happened. ( for an example the logs were HIS arrest - something in the middle - HIS disconnect ) USE these logs below for a better example this is how i copied it minus the other log in the middle when it happened.

SHOCK 2LT Mayhem SK696 ➞ Shock Officer senmod arrested 501st PFC Carl W 4201 ➞ 501st Trooper user

501st PFC Carl W 4201 ➞ 501st Trooper user disconnected (Disconnect by user)

i hope this is enough for you @Crunchany issues feel free to come see me next time we are on in teamspeak or something

We don't ban for LTAP when people leave the server after being arrested, If they rejoin they just get re arrested automatically and their time gets reset.

• Like 1

▞▞▞▞▞▖Retired𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧▝▞▞▞▞▞
◤ Retired: Shock Senior Commander | Eighth Brother 

ACCEPTED

Please allow up to 8 hours before your account is unbanned. If you wait 8 hours and no unban has occurred, please contact one of the servers Head Admin's

• Like 1

▞▞▞▞▞▖Retired𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧▝▞▞▞▞▞
◤ Retired: Shock Senior Commander | Eighth Brother