Vuits D5 Application

Vuitheirt

Name- Vuit
Steam ID-  STEAM_0:1:78747189
Discord Name- Vuitheirt#0786

Rank and branch (Nu7, E11, CI, Security)- 1st Lieutenant in Nu7

List any punishments you have been given (warns, bans, Strikes, ect)- 1 warn 0 strikes no bans

Why do you want to join Delta-5? Well I've been thinking about it recently I wanted to try something different, I think D5 is a really cool branch and I would like to be a part of it, I was previously a PFC in D5 but I was removed for inactivity. With the branch update out I would like to join back.

Why should we let you into Delta-5? I am command in Nu7, I am in HTF, I am a person who always wants to get something done I don't like sitting around doing nothing. I am always up for the job. I know a lot of people in D5 and I believe it would be a great learning experience to hopefully better my skills. I know that without communication nothing happens and nothing gets done. I am not a minge, I don't ever boast or brag about ranks or jobs I have. And I hope I come off as a friendly person. Thank you for your consideration!

Do you promise to uphold any and all community, server, and SOP rules and RP values? Yes.

If accepted be sure to contact an FTO or command in-game or on discord for training!

spacer.pngI keep a stiff upper lip and I shoot, shoot, shoot from the hip I got a stiff upper lip, come on baby.                                   

Retired Nu7 Captain/Maintenance OM