SL David

The admin's name in-game:

Ridgeland

The admin's steam name (If you know it):

N/A

What warning did you receive:

RDM

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/k5UnInQ6RRiZ9/d1337ahg7HQk?invite=cr-MSxBaTYsMTUzODIxNDgs

Why do you think this warn was false:

I wanted to mug the president so I pitted my car in front of him to mug him. I was warned for RDM because the admin said he was escaping, which isn't an MOTD rule but an unwritten rule apparently. His car was stopped, he backed up to talk to me in OOC then broke Fear RP by driving off. There also isn't a rule about not mugging somebody in a car.

Any extra information:

RETIRED!

Ex 2iC of Shadow Legacy

Ex S.W.A.T. Co-Commander

+/- Support

Were taxes over than 20%, or were there three PPD members? If not, you violated the rules in just about any case. I'm leaning more towards - Support on this since I'm not sure why the President is roaming about without any government officials. In some ways, this was warranted, however rules were violated if the tax / ppd standards were not met.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, complex7 said:

+/- Support

Were taxes over than 20%, or were there three PPD members? If not, you violated the rules in just about any case. I'm leaning more towards - Support on this since I'm not sure why the President is roaming about without any government officials. In some ways, this was warranted, however rules were violated if the tax / ppd standards were not met.

+ support It’s on the president to value his life which he should of just dropped the money.for mugs it don’t say there’s a minimum requirement. If the car stops he x cuz an mug of the cars moving he can’t.now if the president drives off that’s his fault he died. Also last time I knew a president should not be driving his own car he should be with gov.

+Support

The President would of lived if he didn’t break fear RP and actually valued his life, which he failed to do.

The president was stopped because he crashed his car into something on the side of the road. To me it didn’t look like he was purposely just hanging out. Either way, the president could of gave the 5k and left with his life. He chose to start driving off when someone had a mini gun on his car, basically a death wish.

Edited by Trumpo

trumpo_signature.png

3 hours ago, Jimmy James said:

You can't mug/kidnap/Assassinate the president if taxes are below 20% or if there aren't more than 3 president protection detail. If either of these aren't true then this would be RDM or FailRp

the taxes where 0% and there was no PPD on at the time 

Ridgeland 
Former Lead Admin