Rank You are Applying For: LT

In-Game Name: Jeffern

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:113333792

Current Rank: SM

How long have you been in your current rank?: 1 year

What timezone are you in?: EST

How many Warns do you have?: 0

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): 
There is many reason I think I am fit for LT And I will tell you about them. First My maturity and the understanding of the police handbook which are necessities to know to be a Lieutenant. Furthermore I am mature, with every scenario I face in roleplay I take it seriously and professionally. Being a Lieutenant, one of the qualities you need is to be mature and I feel I can bring that. My second reason is my ability to talk and help anyone no matter their age, rank, and experience I am able to help them in anyway. When being an LT you have to be able to go up to just about anyone and help them or talk to them about something they did wrong. My third reason I should be promoted is because I am a good leader, I feel that people follow and listen to me naturally. With everything in life I'm naturally a leader. My fourth reason is being respectful, I am never mean or pick on any players I interact with on PoliceRP. I think respect goes a long way if you want to be an effective Lieutenant. I will never flip out on someone for making a simple mistake nor will I ever think I'm better than anyone for being a higher rank than them.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

- Support
 Haven't seen you on much

Current: PD Sergeant Major | SRT SSGT | USMS Low Command CMA!|EMS PARA | PPD UDO 

Former: Purge SGM | Brawler(BDS) | Storm trooper LCPL | CI RCT | PoliceRP Senior Moderator | PoliceRP Event Team | USMS LTMAR(Best one frfr) | HRT SSC | 

pd_denied.PNG

| Wait Time : 1 Week [ 5/5/22 ] |

Current Police RP Positions   

• C.E.R.T Co-Commander | 1K33
  • Umbrella Corp | LVL 1

Prior Police RP Positions
  • Retired | Reserve Police Assistant Chief | 1K-9
  • Former | Trooper Major | 1H03
  • Former | C.E.R.T Team Leader x2 | 1TL03
  • Former | Reserve SPMU Head Patrolman | 1HP01
  • Former | Reserve DOC Warden | 1CW33
  • Former | Reserve RRU Director | 8701
  • Former | Reserve EMS Deputy Chief | 8603
  • Former | SCU Co-CMDR | 1K33