Fellow Wanderer OS Application

Fellow Wanderer

1. What’s your In-Game Name: Fellow Wanderer 
2. What’s your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:246298241
3. What is your Rank? MP
4. Total strikes you’ve ever received?  0
5. How many warnings do you have on GL? 1
6. On a scale of 1-10, how active are you? 10
7. Why do you believe you should become a Maintenance Command member (100+ words)? I Believe that I should be an operation supervisor because I am extremely active and good leadership skills. I have a good understanding of the SOP due to reading it regularly. I will be willing to go on constant patrols and giving our enlisted a chance to learn the layout of HCZ to help them with making more speedy repairs and to do there job as productively as possible. I know how to promote people and what to look out for when searching for people in deserving of a promotion. I know how to calmly deal with situations given to me and how to provide proper punishment. I believe the greatest way to improve and get our enlisted promoted is through making there time on maintenance a fun and enjoyable experience.
[The following questions are intended to test your response and ability as command. You must answer 2 (two) of the questions, though you may answer all 3 if you wish.]
8-1. A Utility Trainee has escaped the training room and is refusing to return, how would you handle this? Call a demotion on the Trainee and put in a dnt
8-3. A Junior Maintenance is breaking multiple SOP rules such as improperly using tools and disregarding DEFCON rules, what are your next steps? Remind the Trainee of the rules and give them a verbal warning not to do it anymore

16 minutes ago, MichaelWebb100 said:

+ Support

+ Very active

+ Already shows good leadership in GENSEC

+ Very good RP player

+ Overall amazing person

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

7 hours ago, MichaelWebb100 said:

+ Support

+ Very active

+ Very good RP player

+ Overall amazing person

Current: Facilities Supervisor | MTF D5 Sergeant Major "2F4U"
Former: CI 1LT SPEED |  Red Right Hand Engineer Delta 27 
CCs: The Soldier | Cold Wind

image.png.6c10ab8f3be17e6810aff4d36acc1a68.png.f42f1eb00b1a1016250001dd05a58630.png

9 hours ago, MichaelWebb100 said:

+ Support

+ Very active

+ Very good RP player

+ Overall amazing person

Former |Delta-5 2LT | Medical SM SEC FTO SM/WDL| CI RND SCR SWB IIN/CI LCPL MJ EOI Overseer Leviathan D1