Nicolaaas08

Your In-game: Nicolaaas

The admin's name in-game: Jack Simmons

The admin's steam name (If you know it): (GL) Jack simmons

What warning did you receive: RDM

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):

Screenshot_4.thumb.png.3158a755890fe203241139059bd524ff.png

Why do you think this warn was false:

I was playing on the server last night from around 7pm to at the latest 11pm on 4/15/22. At the time I was on PD, FBI ,and crim. At no point do I remember RDMing anyone at all, and much less being in any sit for it. As well as this, the warn was given at nearly 1 am on 4/16/22, many hours after the fact of me turning off my PC and going to sleep. I had a conversation with Jack about half an hour ago and according to him, I was reported for RDM and according to logs it seemed like I did. Now I'm not sure how far logs go back and why the person who reported me would wait hours after the fact to do so. So I think there's a couple of options as to what happened.

1. Jack mistakenly warned my name/SteamID instead of someone else

2. Someone with maybe the same name as me wanted me to get warned and so then RDMed someone. Unlikely but possible.

I have triple checked my last texts, my alarms, and even my amazon alexa to see what time I turned off my PC and went to bed (All I can share if needed), and none of them show I was active anytime close to 1 AM. If the person who reported me would like to share their story feel free, and if Jack can remember more to the circumstance of the warn go ahead too please. Thank you.

Any extra information:

Edited by Nicolaaas08

16 hours ago, Jack Simmons said:

Ok so I was on late night and I claimed a ticket for RDM Nicolaaas, I checked the logs and I saw in the combat logs him killing the person that reported him in the back, with no adverts or such being presented.

When you earn somebody you should either get both sides or get hard evidence like a video.  The logs only show part of the story

• Like 1

On 4/17/2022 at 4:42 PM, Jimmy James said:

When you earn somebody you should either get both sides or get hard evidence like a video.  The logs only show part of the story

Yea what jimmy said.

FBI AD Reserve HRT CPT Reserve Moderator

😎Floppa Forever 😎
961962492_Smallflop.jpg.39516e43ed60da6143606982f0fd2237.jpg

+ Support

Staff didn’t have sufficient evidence to issue the warn. Let alone that Nicolaaas didn’t even get into a sit to get any side of the stories. The staff went straight off logs without investigating the issue further.

logan2.png

Accepted

Go into the ban panel (at the top it says ban) sign in, go to your profile, go to your warn and click appeal. Fill the information out and in the description put the link to this in it.

That bald Aussie Guy