Faction Car Skin Restriction - Accepted - In Progress - Completed

HeadHuntingSniper

What you want to see? - A Rule or something making it so that people of other factions cannot utilize other factions car skins. EX: Person in a family known as Rockford Bloodz puts on a Rockford Crips Car Skin if it existed. Or someone who isn't in any family puts on a family car skin.

Why should we add it? - It would make a lot more sense. So, let me use a faction I was previously apart of, I can't be in the NCR Family and go around with a BOS in my name. That would not be right at all. It is a similar situation here. You are utilizing the reputation and branding of a Family or Faction by putting the name of it in your RP name and as well, on your car. This will prevent someone from just going around minging with it.

What are the advantages of having this? - Would prevent people from driving around with cars of other families and minging around with them. If from what I understand is that you cannot impersonate another family with their names, you shouldn't impersonate their vehicles.

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone

Links to any content - N/A

ISB:IA- Agent Greg

Death Trooper - SN03

Senior Gamemaster

+support, if a family has a skin it should be allowed to be used by that family and no one else, otherwise the family could get a bad name just purely because of other people using it, and it allows you to make use of your skin by only having the family use it.

45 minutes ago, Jess1224 said:

+support, if a family has a skin it should be allowed to be used by that family and no one else, otherwise the family could get a bad name just purely because of other people using it, and it allows you to make use of your skin by only having the family use it.

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

6 hours ago, Jess1224 said:

Also, the impersonation is really annoying, got some random people driving in a car that has a clan skin on it gets pulled over by the REAL family/clan, they simply say "oh ill remove it" then add it back on instantly after.

The Bad UPS Driver

image.png.e14ace7d701c451c0029ae8c60b128b3.png

On 4/15/2022 at 3:04 PM, Jess1224 said:

SYP SM | SRT SGT EMS EMT

What i used to be
PD LT | Swat SPC