gaminglight police RP suggestion, gun play/medical play/cartel add-ons - Accepted - In Progress - Completed

T_Wave69

What you want to see? - Just out of curiosity, are there any plans for adding drugs/medicine in the game (or even field medicine/procedure). For example giving painkillers to help fallen or shot victims gives health instead of a generic med kit (in that using a lot of meds, can have a chance to get hooked on meds and therefore adding a drug role/usage in the server (drug cartel?)). Or maybe add a new feature in were fall (or shots to the arms/legs) damage may cause the player to sprain or break; and therefore needing a field cast (maybe have it were gunshots to the affected area will affect the player in movement or gun recoil (like in IRL). I just been thinking about this over the past week, but I feel these ideas are more towards the admins decision of the server; plus the added changes might be too much of a change in gun play, which some players might not like. However, I think changes like this might bring more IRL elements, and therefore, more immersion. 

Why should we add it? - more IRL immersion in the RP server

What are the advantages of having this? - more gun play and EMS immersion; maybe add a new cartel drug add-on element to the server. 

Who is it mainly for? - everyone

Links to any content -something like this (for damage affects): (highly recommend for damage slow/affects https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1225839774) (for movement during and after gun fights, adding IRL elements). EMS new med kit, (Highly recommend over all other med kit, https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2510575235&searchtext=painkillers, can be used for drug use in server for RP purposes). I haven't found anything on recoil increasing affects, I'll keep my eye out for it.

Edited by T_Wave69