EEVEE NEW Security Juggernaut Application

Eevee

1. What is your in-game name? EEVEE

2. Steam ID:  STEAM_0:1:76638187

3. Current Rank in Security: 1LT

4. Time on the server: monts XD as  my timer keeps resetting XD but every time i join it says 0mins

5. On a scale from 1  (the minimum 30 min per day) - 10 (6+ hours Daily), how active are you?: well erm  10 + alot more

6. Do you have any active strikes on the roster? (This includes other branches):  nope 🙂 good girl XD

7. Which Juggernaut members recommended you to apply?: Jrshafer

8. What is your current level in game?: 66

9. Do you understand that if you abuse this job it WILL be taken away?: yes i understand it

10. Why do you think you deserve to join the Security Juggernaut Sub-Branch? (100+ WORDS): i think i will love to be juggernaut i do say i sometimes bad at aim but i never crossfire much maybe done it 3 times then someone ran infrount of me suddly at last min but soon i stop shooting i am active hard working and i try my best to keep d block under controll i can show skills and i try also to try keep ci from getting into d block and good at making a good line of fire to help take ci or scp down i will follow all command and listen to any high up that tell me what i need to do and willing to learn i try to do my best been a 1LT and i will ever try be my best at juggernaut as gensec i am loyal aswell to gensec and other branchs

11. As a member of the Juggernaut Sub-Branch, do you have the right to give orders to people above your standard Security Rank? Why or why not? no it is not as it is  same rank as your gensec job

MTF D5 HFTO LTCOL EEVEE LAPD

Always Loves the Huggs

Friendly and Nice 

xxxx

28 minutes ago, wXc GameHunter said:

+Support
+Great person
+Amazing to be around

+Very trustworthy
Great at her job and a perfect candidate for Jugg👍

Former |Delta-5 2LT | Medical SM SEC FTO SM/WDL| CI RND SCR SWB IIN/CI LCPL MJ EOI Overseer Leviathan D1

On 4/13/2022 at 11:43 PM, wXc GameHunter said:

+Support
+Great person
+Amazing to be around

+Very trustworthy
Great at her job and a perfect candidate for Jugg👍

+Support 

Current Ranks Chaos Insurgency CMDR Jrshafer | Security 2LT | Assistant Chief of EMS 

Former Ranks!
Former Alpha-1 Captain Former Physician Former Deputy Head of 
Security Armored Shield Former Member of the Community Blacklist Team

• Star locked this topic