Zigmund Red Right Hand Guardian Application

Zigmund

In Game Name: Zigmund

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:105070768

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst): Guardian

Current RP Ranks Held: E11 PVT, CI RCT, SEC LCPL

If applying for Guardian preferred O5 to guard: o5-5 The Treasurer

If applying for Analyst please link notable test-logs here: N/A

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof) 10 (All Police RP)20220407183608_1.thumb.jpg.ca129c91b5199ea8ff95b75bfdf9c651.jpg

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team:I wantto be accepted into RRH because I think that I would be a good addition to the team, I like to help others, and I believe that I can uphold a standard to the unit that other candidates are not able to hold. I want to be able use my experince with the other units that I have held in the server and out of the server. I have held positions of high notice in the police RP gaminglight server. I was a High Command for FBI and I still hold reserves for that position today. I can carry over the experience from that unit into this. I can use my knowledge of the rules and to make the best decisions possible while I maintain a position in the squad. As I stated in that last paragraph I believe that when a member first join is what matters the most. If they have a solid experience with the people on the server I think they are more likely to be a serious role player and want to stay. I think that as a member of this unit I can uphold a serious model and use this with characters on the server so they wish to apply for the team one day themselves. I think that something that would stand out from some of the other candidates is that I am a good leader. I know that if I noticed something in the system that needs to be fixed I will be able to uphold the best leadership ability to help them in fixing this problem and making sure that this will not happen again. I can use the leadership that I have learned from time on this server to make sure that I can correct these actions in the best way possible. I believe that I want to be apart of the team because I really enjoy the experince that can be gained from the team. It is a team that is held to high notice on the server and I would like to serve along some of the people are part of this team. I do understand that my app is already at a disadvantage to other peoples app because it may appear do to my ranks that I have no experience, but I can say that from the time that I have gained on the server I have used my time on Police RP and SCPRP to help stand out and my fellow Gaminglight members would agree that I have made a effort to learn the server and I can hold to squad to a whole new level, and I want to be the most help to the unit as I can. I think that many people on the server right now would say that I have a good rep in this part of the server and I want to make myself more known throughout Gaminglight and SCPRP. I want to be apart of the team for the experience with the players like I had when I joined the server. When I joined the server I had heard of the unit and have realized that this is one of the best units to be apart of I think that this would be a great way for me to experience the team. I also want to point out that I like to make sure I can use my experiences to help further the unit. I believe that I can use a lot of my skills that I have gained on the server to help correct myself, my peers, and my fellow command. Overall I think that I can use my Experience and Leadership to help further the server in and out of game. I can make sure that the unit is held to the highest standard and I believe that I can uphold this standard

Why should we accept you: I think that I should be accepted into the RRH, because my of leadership dedication and experience. I believe that I have stated in the previous section how I can use my leadership. I can use my experience that I have gained from this server, its respected people I have interacted with, and my ability to learn. I would love to be granted the role of red right hand as I understand how the unit works and the concept of it and the roles it had. On the roleplay aspect of this unit I can learn the strengths that follow with it. I can use my current and gain roleplay knowledge to help further the unit and develop as a roleplay player. I can help gain experience from my peers and my command. I can use this experience to not only help my self but to help my fellow unit members, player, and the server itself. One of the major points I want to hit on is the objective of the unit. I believe that with the skills that I have I can make the unit the best it can possibly be. I can make sure that the unit itself is in the best condition and I make sure that I can make the skills of the peers in the unit. I can use my dedication on the server to help maintain my activity and make sure that I am one of the respected members of the community and the unit. I want to be able to show the skills that I assess to make sure that I am not only in the unit but one of the best in it.On the server I used to have a good rep. Recently have worked to maintain having a good rep and I believe that will help me in the team because of my positive knowledge within the team and the server itself. I will make sure that the unit moves forward in the team and in roleplay aspects to ensure that players are having a good experience whilst playing on the server. I as a leader will make sure that I can correct my fellow pears and assist with members that need guidance within the server (Training and rule wise). if they mess something up, I will make sure that I can correct them to make sure that they fix their mistakes. I will be dedicated to the team and split my time between RP and leadership. I believe that as a member Leadership and RP can co-exist in situations. I believe that I have the ability to help this work.

(There is not a word requirement, however a one-two sentence application will likely get denied)

FBI AD | HRT MSGT | USMS SNR SA | FTO Director | 

spacer.png

I haven't seen you before, reading through the application I believe you repeated yourself a few times over. Unfortunately, I cannot give this a fair judgement because I have not seen you and I don't know if you can be trusted with level 5 clearance. You do seem quite dedicated so I will give you a chance. +Support  

- RRH Guardian Uniform 81

spacer.pngI keep a stiff upper lip and I shoot, shoot, shoot from the hip I got a stiff upper lip, come on baby.                                   

Retired Nu7 Captain/Maintenance OM

rsz_alpha1.png

DENIED

Unfortunately, this application into the Red Right Hand Program has been denied. This can be due to Inactivity, Behavior Issues, or generally being unfit for Alpha-1 at this time.

Reapply whenever

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Hoovy locked this topic