Soggys Guardian Application

Soggy

In Game Name: Soggy

Steam ID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:91255427) STEAM_0:0:527812636

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst): Guardian

Current RP Ranks Held: Delta-5 2LT CI RND SA

If applying for Guardian preferred O5 to guard: 05-5 (I would like to guard any though)

If applying for Analyst please link notable test-logs here: N/A

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof) image.thumb.png.6712cf4a67ff61a026b654bd98b5b38d.png

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team: Red Right Hand is an RP branch it does have combat but I see it as an RP branch and I absolutely love RP branch's I have been in every single RP branch besides RRH I would love to join an do some RRH RP and I have hear about the opportunities you get in here you get to meet people you normally never meet and go place you normally never go it just over sounds like so much fun that's the reason why I'm making this application in the first place.

Why should we accept you: You guys should accept me because I have the combative capability I am known around the server and I am competent and I think everyone likes me that I know of I hope I don't have bad relations with someone and I don't

Former |Delta-5 2LT | Medical SM SEC FTO SM/WDL| CI RND SCR SWB IIN/CI LCPL MJ EOI Overseer Leviathan D1

+/- Support

You're active man, but Chief Agent wont be enough. I do encourage you to do your best and hey, You'll get 
In command in no time(In RnD), I believe in you
+ Active and Chill
- Kind low rank, Requires a bit more experience.

Former  E11/R&D Senior Command | Former IMP RP HCMD | Donator | "when you're drunk as fuck, you feel no pain" - Yohan 2022 |

rsz_alpha1.png

DENIED

Unfortunately, this application into the Red Right Hand Program has been denied. This can be due to Inactivity, Behavior Issues, or generally being unfit for Alpha-1 at this time.

Reapply in 1 week

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Hoovy locked this topic