Steam ID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:91255427)

STEAM_0:0:81042712

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst):

Guardian

Current RP Ranks Held:

CI SGT (Longshot and Hotshot), Nu7 JFE ITR JFTO CPL

If applying for Guardian preferred O5 to guard:

05-5 "The Treasurer"

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof)

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team: 

: I want to join the RRH team because I like being able to guard the important people, it makes me feel like I have a impact on the facility and the life of important personnel in the facility. I feel like I am qualified and am ready to become an RRH. I feel like I'm ready to move to the next step in the facility. I like being on the server and I want to become a larger part of the server and community.

Why should we accept you: 

I am active, and can get on whenever needed. I'm good at PvP with all of the weapons on the RRH job. I know what my job is and my limits as an RRH. I'm good at identifying threats and using weapons to the most of their abilities. I am quick to respond to threats and know how to fight off certain threats with relative speed.

2124768204_PICOFWARNS(8).png.239a9fd67d3026bb9ca33cdaf4c3254e.png

Edited by Schoodst

Current: Nu7 2LT | Event Team Former: Nu7 2LT | RRH Guardian Tango 18 | SCPRP Senior Moderator

Schoodst Gaming | The Goofiest | "You get drunk you stop checking corners" - IPAIDFORPIXELS, from that one Dust 2 Casual Game

- Support

- Low ranks/low experience

- I don't know if it's you playing CI more but I barely see you on Nu7

Once you rank up a but and get more active, I'm sure you'd make a great RRH.

Edited by Voxial

Current: CI Military Private, Junior Maintenance

Former: Nu-7 DHFTO 2LT, Delta-5 WO, Research Supervisor, RRH Analyst Alpha 19SCP-RP Event Team Member, SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Jetstream Sam Enthusiast | Gloveless Individual

VANNYMOMENT.png.4481adfe349d65456e27aeea992a4419.png

UPDATE

Promoted to: CI SGT, Nu7 JFE ITR CPL.

Current: Nu7 2LT | Event Team Former: Nu7 2LT | RRH Guardian Tango 18 | SCPRP Senior Moderator

Schoodst Gaming | The Goofiest | "You get drunk you stop checking corners" - IPAIDFORPIXELS, from that one Dust 2 Casual Game

UPDATE

Now Nu7 FTO

20 hours ago, FusionThunder said:

-Support

Schoodst i hardly ever see you anymore which is a bad sign. You have been good when on though to your credit but you need to fix the activity issue before joining rrh

-Xray 21

I've been on the server for at least 2 hours for the past week though?

I've been active as far as I remember and I don't think I ever see YOU online.

• Laughing 1

rsz_alpha1.png

DENIED

Unfortunately, this application into the Red Right Hand Program has been denied. This can be due to Inactivity, Behavior Issues, or generally being unfit for Alpha-1 at this time.

Reapply in 4 weeks

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Hoovy locked this topic