Dareth Junior Command Application

Dareth

Name: dareth
SteamID:  STEAM_0:0:440803200
Current Rank: Executive Researcher

Time in Research (Estimate): 1 week (joined in mid November 2021)

Why do you believe you should be in Research Command?(100 word requirement): 

I've spent my time in enlisted and now I want to give back to the branch that has given me many memories by helping the next batch of researchers. I am active most days of the week usually in off-hours because of my time zone. Most of the time that I spend on off-hours are as rig patrolling lcz for any stray d-class that may have escaped d-block and on other occasions, I'll just be afk. I am very dedicated to research it's the only branch on the server that I enjoy and have fun on and I'm always happy to train future researchers even if either of us crash in the middle of trainings. I also love helping new researchers or even some more experienced members with any problems that they have even if I can only help just a little bit. 

What can you bring to the table that others can't? (100 word requirement):

As someone with a crappy pc and internet, I have developed a lot of patience and am very good at listening to people and discussing things with them. I also have experience in many leadership roles in school and have also helped supervised several groups of junior and associate researchers at the request of command memeber.  Since I am in the GMT+8 time zone I can oversee any research-related problems that may occur while other members might be asleep or doing something else. That also means I can do events such as pt's for those night owls in research or even train someone for research. 

What would you do to better Research and increase activity? (100 word requirement):

I would want to make research an easier branch to get started in. For most new people to the server that join research, they have no idea what to test on or how to test and what rules there are to testing. If I were made a command member I would go out of my way and do the best that I can to guide new researchers and make sure they have a fun and enjoyable time in the branch. Another way I would increase activity is by hosting a lot of mass tests. I always found testing in groups much more fun than testing alone and being given the opportunity to test on scps that are usually out of your range will always be great no matter your rank. Pts are great too, though they don't happen quite as much currently I would love to host some and have a fun time with enlisted.

That's all I got to say about that goodbye.

+Support

- Active

- Leadership skills

- has amazing ideas for testing and for the branch.

- I'm a command member myself and have seen dareth on every day. He makes sure to follow all commands given and has no problem paying attention.

Edited by SillySadass

+support

-he was still a enlisted researcher when i got to CMD in research and i joined way later than he did he desreves RAS!

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

+Support

- Active

- Leadership skills that have outshined others

- brand-new and innovative ideas for logs and research in general 

- As someone who has known Dareth since being a JR and flying through the ranks with him he is one of the best suited for the job and has much potential to grow and learn 

23 hours ago, Mavrick Halcyon said:

+Support

- Active

- Leadership skills that have outshined others

- brand-new and innovative ideas for logs and research in general 

- As someone who has known Dareth since being a JR and flying through the ranks with him he is one of the best suited for the job and has much potential to grow and learn