Poke's - RRH Application

ThePoke

In Game Name: Poke

Steam ID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:91255427) STEAM_0:1:605514757

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst): Guardian

Current RP Ranks Held: SFC Security

If applying for Guardian preferred O5 to guard: N/A

If applying for Analyst please link notable test-logs here: N/A

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof) image.png.0ab035264a249f5bd327beb8b4c19dee.png

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team:  I have notbeen apart of the RRH Family before, but I would love to experience and learn new things. I love to experience the Redacted side of the Site and go onto another combative branch aswell. I fell in love with the RRH class the moment I started playing, if in anyway I could join and become one of you, I will make sure to handle all matters with upmost professionalism, dignity, and fairness. The RRH family is an amazing oppurtunity, that anyone should have the mindset to reach to. My skills and mindset have been shown through my past carrer, and my professionalism is unbreakable. I will carry myself and the RRH family to a high standerd accordingly. 

Why should we accept you: I deserve this job because I could be a great fit to your RRH team. Having being a pretty veteran player, I'm familiar with the level of kindness and attentiveness you give to each other and the community. I have worked in security already, and I have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.My strong communication and interpersonal skills allow me to help any person I encounter with enthusiasm and attention to detail, which I believe are important for a effective RR Hmember should present themselves.

image.png.38adedd43f14a35fe90e0ba81881ad47.png

rsz_alpha1.png

DENIED

Unfortunately, this application into the Red Right Hand Program has been denied. This can be due to Inactivity, Behavior Issues, or generally being unfit for Alpha-1 at this time.

Reapply in 1 week

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Hoovy locked this topic