Shoot out of Veichles - Denied

TwoRanger007

What you want to see? - I wanna see high speed GOV chase with people shooting out of cars so its not just people speeding around the map

Why should we add it? - How fun would it be to have a bunch of GOV spraying down the Crims, or the other way around

What are the advantages of having this? - Everyone can have more fun with buying cars and spending money to buy said cars, even adding their own custom cars to shoot out of

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone! there should be no limits to who can or cant do it

Links to any content - We can be the ones with the first link to the content 😄 cuz I cant find anything 😕

Edited by TwoRanger007

-Support Im pretty sure VCMod has a drive by feature, and its disabled for a reason that I dont personally know, but with current vehicles we have most arent capable of such thing since windows on most cars. Also, custom cars are already a thing exclusively for custom classes.

The Bad UPS Driver

image.png.e14ace7d701c451c0029ae8c60b128b3.png

9 hours ago, catfishing for nitro said:

-support

dude imagine how awful this would be for cops lmao

90% of the time it wouldnt work unless you have a custom car or have a donator vehicle in general due to W I N D O W S existing in vehicles

The Bad UPS Driver

image.png.e14ace7d701c451c0029ae8c60b128b3.png