AWarn3 - For Staff - Denied

complex7

What you want to see? - I would like to see AWarn3 be implemented into the server

Why should we add it? - The reason why it should be added is because it offers a way more sleeker UI, and more features, making it easier for staff to do their job

What are the advantages of having this? - The advantages of having the new AWarn are as follows - Search For Player By Name, Search For Offline Players, Get Notified When A disturbing player joins, and discord logging when players are warned/kicked/banned through AWarn3

Who is it mainly for? - Staff Team

Links to any content -  https://www.gmodstore.com/market/view/awarn3-warning-system

-/+ Support

This system looks really nice! Here are two of my concerns before I change my answer to a definitive support or not.

• Will this system easily integrate into the Website API like the current system?
  • Will this system only be implemented for PRP? If not just PRP the warning systems must be compatible with one another. A new and old system working together doesn't happen very often. Especially if you've ever worked with GMOD plugins.

Overall I'd like to know more from someone knowledgeable on the subject. But until then, it has my neutral support.

spacer.png

25 minutes ago, [GL] Game Theorist said:

• Will this system only be implemented for PRP? If not just PRP the warning systems must be compatible with one another. A new and old system working together doesn't happen very often. Especially if you've ever worked with GMOD plugins.

The creator of this project is the owner of the current awarn system we have implemented in the server. There is ways to port over the current warns database to this new one, and I believe if PoliceRP will be getting this, then so will the other servers.

+Support
I like the idea of putting notes on players! Maybe if you give a verbal to somebody you can write it in their notes and the staff member in future sits can see that.
Group warns also sound very helpful when you need to warn multiple people. 

If this is possible to do, I'd like to see it implemented! 

rsz_1rsz_1oversized_signature.png

+Support
I like this Idea and I see that you could put notes on people meaning it would be helpful if someone got a verbal put that in there notes of what they got a verbal for.
Also has some extra features that would be helpful to staff making it easier for them.
But my biggest concern would be if the warns would transfer or not if they don't I wouldn't switch to this.
Also this most likely would have to be implemented onto each of the servers not just PRP so this would probably be a thing that the Manager of each server and Zeeptin would probably need to agree on.

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

+/- Support

Like the idea of this looks more slick than our current in my opinion, Has more added features than our current. Love the idea of being able to add a note to a player making it so staff members could put down that they a player a verbal warning and what it was for.

Only reason for -support is as Ice said a big concern is if warns don't transfer over then it wouldn't be such a good addition.